The Official South Park Season 13 Thread

cheaptrick77

I love the fact the there show has become so powerful that they can make fun of absolutely anyone or anything they want and nobody dares take them on with it. I.E. With Apologies to Jesse Jackson...I didn't hear a peep out of anyone after that episode lol! The only group to my knowledge that really tried to retaliate was Scientology after the Tom Cruise in the Closet episode, and I would say that backfired on them.

The Jesse Jackson episode is one of my all time favorites.

This weeks episode wasn't up to par with what I think South Park usually is. The Mexico part was pretty funny and when they said to notify Norway because they heard that they were really close with Finland. Hopefully next weeks will be better.

I ROFLed when Kyle was reading Ike's farewell note:

Dear Mommy & Daddy --

I am running away. I am sorry, but I can no longer handle the monotony of middle class life. Everyone at school is a #### idiot and if one more person talked to me about that Susan Boyle performance of Les Miserables I was going to puke my #### out through my mouth. I love you all, but I have to move on. I am going to Somalia to be a pirate.

laughing.gif

I ROFLed when Kyle was reading Ike\\\'s farewell note:

Dear Mommy & Daddy --

I am running away. I am sorry, but I can no longer handle the monotony of middle class life. Everyone at school is a #### idiot and if one more person talked to me about that Susan Boyle performance of Les Miserables I was going to puke my #### out through my mouth. I love you all, but I have to move on. I am going to Somalia to be a pirate.

laughing.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :whome: :whome:

____________________________________________________________________-

Why is there a "LIMIT" to the number of emoticons we can post?!?! :rant: (<-- Had to delete another one in order to use that one!)

• 5 months later...

Season 13 continues tonight @ 9pm on Comedy Central with episode #189, entitled "Dead Celebrities"

Otherworldly forces are haunting Ike, who's so freaked out that the stress could kill him. Kyle and the rest of the boys call the Ghost Hunters to see if they can put a stop to the poltergeists tormenting Ike.

• 2 weeks later...