New Coaching Openings

ScletoUno

or immature haters

:happy65:

Really, young man! I have read many of your posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are an immature and bitter person.

Do you not see how many people on here try to indicate just that to you? Some are nice, and some are not, but it seems you choose to just ignore the real meaning behind their messages to you.

Could you please just have meaningful dialogue without your sophomoric hate?

You may not notice it in real life, but if that is how you interact with other people, you will find life for you will be really tough. No friends, hard to keep a good job, no real relationship, all these things could happen to people who harbor the things you seem to.

And no, I am not perfect, but I have walked in shoes as a young man, and looking back, offer this...

Stop being negative, or it's all you will get.

PS in anticipation to a response, you may try to justify yourself to yourself, but to me or the others on the forum, you have already shown who you are. Show that you can change, and make everyone a believer, otherwise, don't bother.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Kemp, John Tyler girls and Corsicana girls jobs have opened up. Any others opened recently? Or been filled?

Any word on Athens boys, Kaufman girls and Chapel Hill

Palestine's Girls Assistant Coach transferred to Athens ISD and is being considered for the Boy's position. Assignment should be made soon. Will post if I hear anything.

Which one? Is it the older guy? Sorry but I can't remember the names other than Cooksey.

That would be Coach Ingram.

The problem with Athens right now is, they don't have an AD or a Head Football Coach and therefore are not filling any of the other positions right now.

That would be Coach Ingram.

The problem with Athens right now is, they don't have an AD or a Head Football Coach and therefore are not filling any of the other positions right now.

How long have they been looking for an AD? Seems very late for that position.

How long have they been looking for an AD? Seems very late for that position.

The AD was appointed the new Principal of the High School for the 09/10 year, probably about three weeks ago. Head football Coach resigned last week and I believe the Soccer Coach Mark Jolly is retiring from teaching after this year.

you are the daddy figure i never had. where have you been my whole life? maybe we can be pen pals first and then meet on a daily basis and show me how to be a real man. :flowers:

no hate. just telling the truth

No hate inferred, nor implied back. If your really have no sarcasm, and really had no father figure, I am sorry, truly. I don't mean to come off as a father figure, just friendly advice.

I don't intend to become "pen pals", but if you seek good banter about sports themes, I will be happy to oblige if I have an opinion of relevance.

Peace Out :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Evidently not. I just saw it posted once again dated 7-1-09. They're going to have to hire a new coach or someone in that area willing to start a new program. Most coaches west of there would take a pretty big pay cut to move there.

• 2 weeks later...
Kemp ever hire someone????

Never heard but they stopped posting on THSCA so my guess woud be yes or they assigned someone in house to fill it at the last minute.

Any word on Prosper girls?

Redraiders, what is going on in Eustace? You going to take both jobs again or do they have people applying. I just saw it posted but it's pretty late in the year. That's a good move for the former coach. Good luck