Hallsville at Sulfur Springs

Catmaniac

The sets up to be a close game. Hallsville has not been firing on all cylinders over the last 3 games. I assume Trevor will pitch this game and I understand that SS has a big strong pitcher also. I am assuming that he will pitch for SS. This should be power vs power.

Bobcats need to win this convincingly to get their mojo back. They have been behind in the last 3 games and need to put the pressure on from the 1st inning on.

I look for the Bobcats to respond with an "A" game and take back the momentum they have been lacking. :houastros:

I'm gonna pull for the Bobcats!!!

There is no one who wants to win more than Coach Mitchell. He will find a way.

Hitting slumps needs to be corrected by the players. F-O-C-U-S is the way.

Peterson needs to "bear" down and match the game he had against Marshall.

True champions will find a way to win!!!!

GO 'CATS

They are facing some good pitching but 4 games in a row of not hitting well is a concern. Peterson pitched a whale of a game as did the SS pitcher. 3-1 going into bottom of 7th. 1st batter singles and ends up on 3rd due to a 2 base error. Then runner scores on a passed ball making it 3-2. Cats have got to get their act together.

They never trailed in this game. So that is turning around.

Congratulations Cats it's time for a easier win - you are stressing me out!

^ agreed, i dont know what has happened. From what i hear there is nothing wrong at all, the boys seem more level headed... but whats the drama about with our cats not playing up??

What has happened is that Hallsville is facing every team's ace. Their bat speed seems a little slow and they are just not "seeing" the ball right now. As a team they need to keep swinging the bat and they will work their way out of this 3 or 4 game hitting slump.

Good point :hmm: well either way, most teams knew they would be top of the crop, id like to see them light it up either way instead of edge out a defensive game. But hey they are just kids, and its just HS baseball. Guess you cant expect that much. I just hope their not playing for second since the TH game.