Baseball league

I just started in a new baseball league that is East Texas wide. I'm having a blast. I heard rumors at the games Sunday that 6 more teams were hoping to join the league in Tyler alone next year. If so, that would make the league huge. Other cities participating in the league are Gilmer, Palestine, Tyler X 3, Longview, Athens X 2, Kilgore, and Pittsburg (I think that's right).

• 4 weeks later...
I just started in a new baseball league that is East Texas wide. I'm having a blast. I heard rumors at the games Sunday that 6 more teams were hoping to join the league in Tyler alone next year. If so, that would make the league huge. Other cities participating in the league are Gilmer, Palestine, Tyler X 3, Longview, Athens X 2, Kilgore, and Pittsburg (I think that's right).

Do you know who is over the Pittsburg team... Or any of the players?

Do you know where the games will be held?

Do they have paid umps?

Is there a fee to play?

The games are at each teams home fields. We played Athens at a field in Athens, Palestine played us at our field in Gilmer, etc.

The umps are paid, but are not professional umps. They must be supplied by the home team and get $40 per game.

The membership is $20 to join. Our jerzies were $25 each.

What age range are most of these guys ?

Our team ranges from early 20's to early 40's. Some of the other teams have players that look like they might be scraping their 50's. Then there is a Tyler team who has a pitcher that I was told plays for Lee who is 16. Generally though, it's people in their 20's and 30's.

Do you have a contact # for someone who wants to join. My son gets out of college next week and is looking for a summer league to keep his skills up.

I've sent you a u2u. Let me know what town you're near and I'll try to get a contact #.

• 1 month later...