Is Family Guy Done?

Voted4Dubya

It is extremely weak this season

The death swirl is underway. Look for the show to go on location in Hawaii, then wither and die. Scrubs went on location to the Bahamas complete with clever references to the Brady Bunch Hawaii location episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Ehh some episodes are absolutley brilliant, but some episodes are absolute garbage...they are not consistant at all, and so help me God if they cut to another Conway Twitty video in an episode for 5 minutes I will throw my shoe through the tv!!! :thumbdown:

What makes me mad is that they cancelled King of the Hill...............one of the best animated shows EVER........and are planning to replace it with a freaking spinoff of this garbage.

Adult Swim is taking good care of it.

2 episodes a night as far as I can tell.

Ehh some episodes are absolutley brilliant, but some episodes are absolute garbage...they are not consistant at all, and so help me God if they cut to another Conway Twitty video in an episode for 5 minutes I will throw my shoe through the tv!!! :thumbdown:

Ladies and gentlemen........................

Does anyone else keep seeing Brian the dog when Seth McFarland does commercials? I am looking at the guy but my mind brings up Brian because of his voice. lol.

I have enjoyed it for the last few years, hope it doesn't die out anytime soon.

Those are incredible. The wife and I crack up every time. EVERY time.

Those are incredible. The wife and I crack up every time. EVERY time.

I'll give them credit for the obscure reference, but they don't have to show it for as long as they do, all they are doing is taking up time in the episode because their writing teams has run out of creative material for that episode.

The Twitty cameo is a bit long but it is the M.O. of Family Guy to run things long enough to start making you a little uncomfortable. For instance, when Peter falls down and he sits there with the long drawn out siissssssssssssss... aaaaaaaaaaaaah for what seems to be an eternity. Even though they have done it so many time it is still always funny to me.

Sunday's episode, "We Love You, Conrad" was HILARIOUS!!!!

The two scenes that were the best:

The one where she's eating dinner and complains of the chair hurting her back.....

The closing scene.....:whome: