UFC 101

Easton

• 3 months later...

Well it's about here:

Silva vs Griffin, I think Spider wins this one in 3. Hopefully Griffin will give him a better fight than his last three opponents have.

Penn vs Florian, I'm not sure about this one but would give the edge to Penn and hoping Florian knocks him out.

Silva knocks out Griffin in the first. Can anyone beat this guy at 205 or 185? He's a machine.

Penn submits Florian in the 4th.

After about the first minute Silva knew he was going to win, and I think Forrest knew it was all but over. The Spider is a beast.

What's up with Griffin leaving the ring so fast? I thought he would at least give a post fight interview. I thought it showed a lack of class. imo....

.........but then again if I'd been owned that quick I''d probably be duckin my tail too.

Where does Silva go from here?

Does GSP move up to 185 and fight Silva?

I still would like to see Silva vs Machida at 205. ...... thoughts anyone?

Although Silva said he would never fight his close friend machida i think dana white can "make it happen"

but onto ufc 101..it was entertaining enough to where i didnt feel like i got ripped off for buying it kinda like the card was stackd only fight that didnt live up to expectations was the one where the ref called it a early tko i was questionable about that one..i knew forrest was no match for silva i said that when i first heard they were going to fight..griffin is to easy for silva to train for and ended up being no match..bj penn impressed me he looks good out there and ready to contnue dominating in a tight devision his gsp fight be4 this was also entertaining i thought he might have won it untell the judges decision

his gsp fight be4 this was also entertaining i thought he might have won it untell the judges decision

U must of watched a different fight than I did. GSP dominated BJ from the get go and Penn admitted to that in the pre-fight of his Penn-Florian match.

I also heard Silva said he wouldn't fight his friend Machida but it would be one of the most anticipated matches in UFC history if Dana makes it happen.