The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
football4life

Anybody sad to see Scrubs end?

While it's never been my favorite show, I've followed it pretty closely over the last 8 years because it's one of the funnier shows on t.v. I don't know what I'm going to do without any more great Dr. Cox rants. Any other fans here on smoaky?

I watch the replays everyday on comedy central, but I need to see what happened in the last two seasons.

I am a huge fan. There are rumors that the show may continue without JD. I don't know who will be the main character. I have read on other message boards that it will center on the new interns.

It will not be the same show without JD's weird fantasies.

eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will not be the same show without JD's weird fantasies.

With J.D. gone as far as I'm concerned the show's over. But the title of the episode last night was "My finale", how could that not be the end of the series?

i freakin love scrubs...and if they can bring leverne back after she died, if they can bring dr. kelso back after he retired, then i'm sure they can find a way to factor in JD!

i freakin love scrubs...and if they can bring leverne back after she died, if they can bring dr. kelso back after he retired, then i'm sure they can find a way to factor in JD!

How? Zach Braff is moving on. That was his last episode. I heard the rumor about abc doing a series with the scrubs interns, but I'm not sure if I would be as interested in that.

How? Zach Braff is moving on. That was his last episode. I heard the rumor about abc doing a series with the scrubs interns, but I'm not sure if I would be as interested in that.

sarcasm. i can see how you couldn't catch it though.

I've tried to like it, but it just never makes me laugh. I'll stick with The Office

looks like scrubs is back. wonder if jd & the gang will be the main guys or will they have new people?

looks like scrubs is back. wonder if jd & the gang will be the main guys or will they have new people?

The old cast will be on there mostly, but some will only be on to transition into the new cast. I love Scrubs, but this has "AfterM*A*S*H" written all over it.

The old cast will be on there mostly, but some will only be on to transition into the new cast. I love Scrubs, but this has "AfterM*A*S*H" written all over it.

I didn't expect to be as good, but I have to say I enjoyed the first episode.

im going to marry the australian nurse she just dont know it yet! :D the new guys seem like their taking over the old guys roles. "the todd", " dorky white person who has elaborate daydreams"