The Most Egotistcal Person In The World

Fivehead

Biggest Ego  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Has The Biggest Ego In The World?

• Barack Obama
    • Oprah Winfrey
    • Alec Baldwin
    • Kim Jong Il
    • Keith Olbermann
    • Tyra Banks
    • Joe Terrell

I'm not really very happy with Mr. Terrell. Ms. Sheridan was a talented anchor and she has, much like Stephanie Watson, a butt like a Shetland pony.

She should have done the news standing up, I guess would be my point.

This is ironic. Just this morning as I was watching the news, I saw Obama and thought, "He is such an arrogant ...! There is no way that man can take a shower. His nose is so far up in the air, he'd drown."

Ha, maybe that's why he's so against waterboarding.

^ my goodness ... a cameo appearance from "Cupcake" -- my day is made! :D

Another overlooked voting option in this slanted poll (as mentioned in another thread in the Baseball forum):

The ESPN Talking Heads ... ALL of them ... they more about sports than you do, just ask them :getlost:

If you remove your political leanings from the equation, Keith Olbermann is no more egotistical than Rush Limbaugh ... he isn't!

I am not a fan of either man, so settle down ... just pointing out that "ego" is not exclusive to one ideology.

I will give Olbermann bonus points for writing the bios on the back of 1976 SSPC Baseball Cards ... (AGAIN -- settle down, this is called humor) :whome:

299220101.jpg

Limbaugh and Trump would probably top this list of most arrogant. You never see them in the same room together because their heads (or Trump's hair) and their egos won't fit in any thing smaller than Cowboys stadium. I propose a celebrity death match between the two for the title of Most Arrogant Person ever. :P