nacogdoches baseball coach leaves

nacdragon07

nacogdoches baseball coach and WR'S coach todd sparks, is leaving nacogdoches after four years. to return to arkansas to take a head baseball coaching job im not sure of the school but i wish him the best the of luck.

Good Luck to Coach Todd Sparks!!!

it's just good to see a conversation about Nacogdoches that includes baseball. I miss the good old days when Nac had a very competitive team on a yearly basis.

yeah just like coach harper is doing a good job with the football program, coach tood sparks did a great job with the baseball team. but im sure coach harper will find a great replacement for him.

yeah just like coach harper is doing a good job with the football program, coach tood sparks did a great job with the baseball team. but im sure coach harper will find a great replacement for him.

I'm sure Coach Sparks was a good coach, but I was referring to a time when the playoffs were a given. Nac was 5A at that time. The expectation when Nac dropped to 4A was they would dominate and that just hasn't been the case. Nac was a mainstay in the playoffs through the 90's. Since that time they have had one maybe two appearances. Correct me if I'm wrong. This year appeared to be a dismal season. Just my thoughts.

I'm sure Coach Sparks was a good coach, but I was referring to a time when the playoffs were a given. Nac was 5A at that time. The expectation when Nac dropped to 4A was they would dominate and that just hasn't been the case. Nac was a mainstay in the playoffs through the 90's. Since that time they have had one maybe two appearances. Correct me if I'm wrong. This year appeared to be a dismal season. Just my thoughts.

yeah i kinda thought that and yeah the boys were kinda young this year.

yes this year was not a great year but the team was young led by only 3 starting seniors. As of now Nicky Wiggins has been appointed to be the coach for next year but that is subject to change