Top 6

K

3 unassisted

f-7

Bottom 6 - getting late!

single up the middle - pinch runner in

top of the order

6-4 fc error on throw on double play attempt. runner to 2nd. One out

passed ball. runner to first on walk. runner moves up to third.

runners on 1st and 3rd. one out

6-3 Hallsville scores, runner to 2nd.

score 2-1

BB - runners 1st and 2nd

5 unassisted

2-1 McKinney

Top 7

E-1 . Runner on 1st. pinch runner in.

bunt 1-3, runner advances

K

intentional walk

K

Bottom of 7th - it's now or never!!

K

4-3

BB Hallsville has life

3 unassisted .

It's never.

Congrats on a great season Cats

Congratulations to McKinney North.

Score McKinney 2 Hallsville 1

Top 4

single

passed ball - runner to 2nd

6-5 tagged out at 3rd - fc runner at first - one out

bb - runner 1st and 2nd

balk - runners move up to 2nd and 3rd

K !!!!! - 2 outs

hit by pitch - bases loaded 2 outs

e-6

McKinney scores 1-0

BB - McKinney scores 2-0

f-8

2-0 Mckinney

Bottom 4

6-3

single up the middle

6-3 runner advances to 2nd

runner caught in rundown between 2nd and 3rd

Cat, Thank you for the play by play. Not being there I couldn't say conclusively but it looks like the games turning points all came in the 4th.

The turning point may have came before the game ever started!

Hallsville - Never under estimate your opponent!! Any team that makes it to the Regional - Semis are going to be good no matter what you hear!

Sorry, I missed the point about Hallsville underestimating their opponent.

It was a good tight game decided by human error. I specifically said all teams at this point in the playoffs can win. I seriously doubt anyone from Hallsville took anyone lightly at this point. Hallsville has struggled at the plate since late in district and it finally bit them. It takes a team firing on all cylinders to win this late and Hallsville wasn't. It was a matter of time and honestly was inevitable when you throw in that the pitching improves more and more the deeper you get. McKinney North deserved to win the game. They made the routine plays when it mattered most. Hallsville didn't.

I do know that McKinney North faces an uphill battle if Texas High wins their series. TH soundly beat Hallsville in their two meeting in district this year and it was no fluke. They were the (much) better team in those matchups.

Like I said before congrats to McKinney North.

You are welcome OldBBFan. I was hoping I was doing it for a reason

Guest OLDHIPPIE

good game mckenize north. :clap: some times its hard to win with out a bunch of move-in players :bangin:

Man I love a troll :thumbdown:

Several comments by folk that have less than 10 posts throughout the forums having Hallsville in them.

I also am impressed by those same that think they know facts slamming a school and innocent kids with their cute comments. Grow up man! It's history and settled.

Let it rest Maniac, I bet he made that name and he has sour grapes from losing to Hallsville in multiple sports. Noone feels so arrogant to post such meaningless posts unless your just jelous of the other team. Its fine, McKinny North showed up and Hallsville didnt. Hallsvilles 5th time this season. not bad to only lose 5 in a season. Congrats McKinny im rooting for you to make it.... well to the next game i guess. Hallsville didnt overlook them just got over taken. It happens in baseball sometimes. Texas High take care of business

Let it rest Maniac, I bet he made that name and he has sour grapes from losing to Hallsville in multiple sports. Noone feels so arrogant to post such meaningless posts unless your just jelous of the other team. Its fine, McKinny North showed up and Hallsville didnt. Hallsvilles 5th time this season. not bad to only lose 5 in a season. Congrats McKinny im rooting for you to make it.... well to the next game i guess. Hallsville didnt overlook them just got over taken. It happens in baseball sometimes. Texas High take care of business now!

Hookemhorns88

Hallsville should get by this one pretty easy from what I hear.

This was posted earlier this week. Also after beating Henderson in game 3, Hallsville fans were talking about getting another shot at Texas High. I think they forgot they had to win Thursday and Texas High had to win to get another shot. I called that under estimating your opponent and looking pass them.

Hookemhorns88

Hallsville should get by this one pretty easy from what I hear.

This was posted earlier this week. Also after beating Henderson in game 3, Hallsville fans were talking about getting another shot at Texas High. I think they forgot they had to win Thursday and Texas High had to win to get another shot. I called that under estimating your opponent and looking pass them.

i guess getting another shot at us meant that they would've won, so i can see that.