2010 Season!

upper90

First place is a no brainer. It's the 4th spot the will be a close race.

1. Nacogdoches

2. Jacksonville

3. Palestine

4. Center/ Diboll/ Hudson

Does anyone know anything about Diboll/Hudson/Center

If I remember correctly, Diboll lost its star player, and Hudson lost a couple of decent players too. I have no idea about Center though. I know they were young last year.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindale boys will win in regionals and go to state.....just my prediction right now....they have many great player. The twins are back for senior year, and there are alot of very good juniors and sophmores left. They did lose the flash and 4 other good players last year. I think that there will be a bitter taste in their mouth from losing last year in the regional finals to poteet. Look for them to take it to the next level this upcoming season.

Lindale boys will win in regionals and go to state.....just my prediction right now....they have many great player. The twins are back for senior year, and there are alot of very good juniors and sophmores left. They did lose the flash and 4 other good players last year. I think that there will be a bitter taste in their mouth from losing last year in the regional finals to poteet. Look for them to take it to the next level this upcoming season.

They will get challenged very early this year so we will see. This year their schedule is alot more difficult than last years. Dont count out Mt.Pleasant. They didnt lose many starters either.

LONGVIEW

pinetree/henderson (could go either way, im pulling for pine tree to beat henderson without Lee's)

Marshall

Hallsville

Kilgore

Longview beat out pine tree, and tore up henderson, with returners and some more new club players they should take the prize easily, probably going deep in playoff once again.

lindale longview rematch coming up? probably. lets hope so to see some good soccer.

when did longview beat out pine tree?

• 2 weeks later...
First place is a no brainer. It's the 4th spot the will be a close race.

1. Nacogdoches

2. Jacksonville

3. Palestine

4. Center/ Diboll/ Hudson

Does anyone know anything about Diboll/Hudson/Center

If I remember correctly, Diboll lost its star player, and Hudson lost a couple of decent players too. I have no idea about Center though. I know they were young last year.

yea u do remember correctly.. but j'ville also losts more than half of ther starters from last year... i think they was about 12 seniors bt only 8 starters... bt they still gt some good players...

Is UIL reclassification next season?

1. Nac

2. Pal

3. Jac

4. Center

I think the seniors at Palestine beg to differ about NAC being the "obvious candidate" for the district.

I see that happening for both the boys and girls side. I hope Palestine can give Nac a fight in both sidesl, but watch out for Jacksonville.

Farshid always has a very good group down there in nac but i belive this year will be close between the top three. Jax did lose eight starters but is very talented still and many of those underclassmen seen a good bit of time last season. they will be very competitive with anyone as they usually are..

I know not much mention of private schools here but Grace has very good soccer teams both boys and girls. The boys team lost in Regional last year and girls team in playoffs. Boys team has two 2nd Team All-State TAPPS players to watch from last year. Grace boys should put in a good state run. Girls have some very talented players and hope to go deeper in playoffs this year.

The girls team usually plays several of the local schools. Boys team doesn't play as many local school in soccer but I am sure would love to and avoid travel to Dallas all the time.

Good luck to all this season.

Last school day before we finally hit the fields!

To all of our competition, feel free to have that extra helping of stuffing :D

I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving break.

MONDAY!

Can't wait, love of the game!

Pinetree always reloads.

Pine Tree graduated most of their talent. The big fast players that Pine Tree has had in the previous years are not there anymore. They only have 3 players on the team that played varsity last year.

Boys

Longview

Kilgore

Henderson

Marshall

Pine Tree

Hallsville

Pine Tree graduated most of their talent. The big fast players that Pine Tree has had in the previous years are not there anymore. They only have 3 players on the team that played varsity last year.

Boys

Longview

Kilgore

Henderson

Marshall

Pine Tree

Hallsville

I'm not terribly familiar with the PT program or the district in general. However, I find it hard to believe that a traditionally strong program that made a deep playoff run last season would not even qualify for the playoffs this season. With so much senior talent last year, it's entirely possible that many of their JV players would have been on varsity at most schools.

I'm not terribly familiar with the PT program or the district in general. However, I find it hard to believe that a traditionally strong program that made a deep playoff run last season would not even qualify for the playoffs this season. With so much senior talent last year, it's entirely possible that many of their JV players would have been on varsity at most schools.

Agree, I find it hard to believe that a team like Pine Tree wouldn't make the playoffs but stranger things have happened. Try winning a state title one year and not even making the playoffs the next year in the exact same district. Sometimes you just have to rebuild with young players after losing a lot to graduation. Just throwing that out as an example. I have no clue what Pine Tree has or doesn't have.