"our Texas Rangers"

:texrangers: Come on now, would anyone ever believe that on June 1,2009 ( I know, but it really close!) the Ranger would have the 2nd best record in baseball and the best record in the American League? I know I would have never thunk it :notworthy: :texrangers: :notworthy:

^ that is why the past should never presume the present.

OH, the bandwagon is closed, by the way ... you guys had numerous chances to hop aboard, but you chose to obsess over Cowboy draft picks & the NBA playoffs ..........sorry.......... :whome:

^ that is why the past should never presume the present.

OH, the bandwagon is closed, by the way ... you guys had numerous chances to hop aboard, but you chose to obsess over Cowboy draft picks & the NBA playoffs ..........sorry.......... :whome:

I am not bandwagon, always have been and always will be a Rangers fan,always will be ...but I am still surprised!

^ sorry for the confusion. I know you are Rangers fan, Buckeyeye :)

“You guys” is second-person plural & was used in anticipation of the influx of SDC members who only post in the Baseball forum when the Rangers are winning spectactularly or losing miserably. Either bandwagon-hoppers or fish-in-a-barrel-shooters..........you know who you are !!! :w00t: laughing.gif

I've rode this wagon through the valleys and the peaks, mainly in the ruts the last few years.

One of the funny sayings has always been " most sports injuries are hamstring pulls and knee strains from fans jumping on and off the bandwagon".