Orlando V.S LA Lakers

WestRusk85

I'm going to repeat myself ... want to keep that good luck flowing! (Every team I've rooted for has lost ...) SO ~

GO, LAKERS!!!!!! :notworthy: :happy65: :bounce:

I miss my beloved SPURS.... :crybaby:

IF, and that's a big IF, Howard can stay out of foul trouble, I think the Magic take the series in either 6 or seven games. The Lakers have no one to control Howard, but he has to stay on the court and out of foul trouble.

I just hope he mow's down that flop haired Gasol 10 or 12 times. I just don't like him. And, of course, Kobe is the most self centered and egotistical player in all of sports too.

i can tell you this...orlando wont shoot as well like they did in the last series...odom should be on lewis and kobe should be on turkoglu. on paper, LA matches up wonderfully with orlando. but there is still little hope for the lakers to contain howard. if the magic feed the big man then magical things will happend

Tony Battie went to Tech, I'm rooting for the Magic... I would be even he wasn't on the Magic though.

He is getting some decent playing time in the finals. Did you see that nice block he had on Kobe?

Anyway I want the Magic to win but I would like for Kobe to get this ring so they will quit talking about how he can't win without Shaq.