yankees fans

Stoney

After today, we need the game tomorrow. The A's helped us out by taking care of the hated beantown boys. Tampa Bay is a good team, and the Yanks better be ready to play. Tor was beat today as well. These games mean something when you're playing against division opponents. The Rays are young and hungry, and they want to get back in the dance. Now is not to think about Kate Hudson !! Now is the time to play baseball. I love being married, then you find out news that you don't pay attention to. ARRRRGGHHH, Afraud is an idiot.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Joba Chamberlain is stepping it up. Good job by Tex today, and AFraud is proving he needs to "wheeze the juice" to be a great baseball player. We got some help from OAK as well. The Yankers know how to play in the sum, sum, summertime. We even got some help from SEA tonight against TOR. All is looking well in Yankyland !!

A new series starts against the CHI Sox, and it's a tossup for the first game of the series.

I watched part of the game last night at a restaurant. That was a sweep triple by Jeter to open the game.

I've been a Yankees fan for 32 1/2 years, we don't care for the fair weather Yankees fan. The game is close tonight, bottom of the 9th and what does A :censored: :highfive: :censored: do ??? Goes 0-fer, a real leader. He's a waste of money. Way to Go NICK SWISHER !!! BENCH AFRAUD NOW !!!

Port Arthurs own Andy Pettite pitched some solid innings, and it's time for Yankees to show that they have his back. Go Yankees !

Great, that's all I need, someone to add to the misery.

LOL Ill help.........

Wankees 62-42

REDSOX 61-42

Yes, the wanks are still .5 ahead but its not the 3 games it was a week ago.....

Besides 'roids what else to you have agianst Arod?

Melky hit for the cycle, and I have to give him kudos. It's just a side note, in the long run. Personal goals and achievememnts mean nothing, when it comes to baseball.

Is Roy Halladay that great ? Great job on the win tonight, Go Rays.

How 'bout them Rays ? Great job winning tonight !! 2.5 games with Smoltz on the mound tomorrow.

The Yankees took care of the Jays, and it's time to head home. Please, please Joe Girardi ban the ABum from the dugout, and do not allow him anywhere near the field. 0-Four, or as others say O-fer. The Master of meaningless stats should be sent to the minors. He should be playing on a field with people that appreciate his wonderful stats, and his lack of rings.

Seattle paid for ARoid to be a star. I would have rather had Jay Buhner than ABum on my team. I think George and Brian drank too much with Teddy Kennedy in the 00's.

Joe Torre was right, and Girardi is righting the Clipper Ship. I don't think George's son is going to mess with the chemistry that Girardi is doing. They had a horrible series in Chicago, but ChiTown is tough to win in, their fans are as tough on their players as Yankee fans are on theres.

Let's go Yankees, the Beany Boys are in town, and it's time to get down to business, that's why we wear pinstripes. :coolball:

how about the little steinbrenners? i thought hank was supposed to be little george. havent heard a peep from either one. george's desire to win without the all the tnt he was known for is great for our team.

What a beautiful night in the Bronx. 18 hits tonight, and only 1 from the clubhouse cancer. Cashman needs to trade that worthless, no good, sorry, piece of team destruction to anyone that will give a decent pitcher to the team.

No, I am not happy with the recent trade. If anyone was going to be brought in from San Diego, I wanted it to be Jake Peavy, but NOOoOooooo. Cashman needs to step up to the plate, and release the worst player New York has ever had. I would rather have Steve Balboni playing third than this piece of rubbish that is a prima donna of a player.

I have still not released the venom that is in my soul, for the worst trade the Yankees have ever made.

It's another game in August in da Bronx tomorrow, and the Yankees better be ready.

Smoltz needs to stay on the Red Sox roster for the next 10 years. :happy65:

Great pitching duel in The Bronx tonight. Maybe the Yanks could have played a little small ball with those blasted Red Sox. I couldn't go to sleep, until the game was finished. I don't care if he hit his 20th homerun tonight, he hasn't done a thing all season long.

It's August, and there is another game to play tomorrow. 4.5 games up, and it's time to put more distance between us. Go Yankees_symbol.jpg !!

What can one say ? I'm happier today, than I was yesterday. C.C. gave it a shot for a no no, then a perfect game, but he pitched a great game. The team rallied around him, except for the clubhouse cancer who couldn't get a hit again today.

Who wants ARoid on their team ? He should be playing for the Shreveport Captains or some minor league team with his buddy Jose Canseco. I don't want him playing for the Barons. The Fort Worth Cats maybe, no I wouldn't wish him on their team. Can someone please take AFraud off my team ?

It was a great game to watch today. I'm happy (for now). There's still a lot of work to do, before I can honestly say YEAH !! Baseball is the game of life, and I like how the Yankees are winning with a weak link on their team.

It ain't over till it's over, and there is still a month of baseball to play.

I'm saying prayers for a Texan named Andy Pettite tomorrow.

In baseball you can't expect to win them all. I hope the Yankees rebound tomorrow. It was a great 4 game sweep over the Red Sox, but they let their guard down tonight. I'm not going to complain about this loss, they played a good game overall just came up on the short end of the stick.

4 runs in the 8th :notworthy: . ARoid goes ofer, again. Why is this clown in the lineup ? Great game tonight that was on pins and needles until the 8th, and a mild one in the 9th. We need team players, not players that can't have a hitting streak over 12 games.

A good day game at home. Det couldn't help us out, and AFraud shows that he's nothing but a star by his Dr. Feelgood. 1/4 no RBI's, another unproductive day for the overpaid piece of work that he is. Do I need to get off of his back for him to perform ? No, he should have that inside of him. Bench ARoid and bring in some real talent, dat guy is a bumb. Giarardi is probably going to leave him in for the trip to SEA. Get that out of your mind Giarardi, he can't do it.

Now, can anyone tell me why Alex Rodriguez should be put on a pedestal ? I want to know why a person without a single World Series Ring, uses drugs, chases ugly women (Madonna), and is a moron when it comes to playing baseball is so revered ? What makes him such a great baseball player ? Why do so many believe in his wonderful abilities that he was overpaid for ? I've seen an error king, a strike out king in clutch situations, and an egotistical person that doesn't care where his team is going, as long as he gets paid. If any of you remember he was the first and only person that was named a Captain of the Texas Rangers, besides Rowdy Jr. .

What kind of team uses a mascot on the sidelines, unless they're retarded ? I forgot, at ever war everyone had a mascot cheering and prancing . That is as :bounce: as :highfive: .