A little HS sports trivia...

dogdoor44

Seeing as how Carthage has a chance to win their 2nd state championship in the same school year, i was wondering...

I would like to know what schools have accomplished this before...Winning 2 state championships in the same school year. If you know the year they did it, please post that as well.

South Lake Carrol... Almost did it in all 3 one year... Football Basketball Baseball... But they did win 2 of the 3

Snook... Basketball and Track... 6 or 7 different times...

South Lake Carrol is full of a bunch of State championships!!!

South Lake Carrol... Almost did it in all 3 one year... Football Basketball Baseball... But they did win 2 of the 3

Snook... Basketball and Track... 6 or 7 different times...

Yes, South Lake Carroll did it 1993 when they were 3A. Football, Basketball, and Baseball.

i think Sudan had a Football/Basketball double several years ago....Mid 90s maybe...

Congrats to Coach Surratt and the Dawgs on the big accomplishment this year....Needless to say, two titles in one year is a pretty rare feat...

Wonder how many kids got the double ring? Also another trivia bit.......what is the record for state championships won as an athlete?? Celina had one guy that was on all 4 football teams. i wonder if he got a baseball or any others while in high school.

We all know allbig8 has a state bball ring!