Maud signees

Buzzard

TCU's recruiting list in DCTF only lists one player from Maud. Where are the others going?

Have not seen the magazine yet but did mention in the fall on a Maud squad post that these guys would not make it through 1 year of D1 football....guess 2 have already hung it up and did not even start....WOW. It will be a little bit of a shocker leaving a Maud practice and suiting up for the Frogs. Good luck to the guys.

Have not seen the magazine yet but did mention in the fall on a Maud squad post that these guys would not make it through 1 year of D1 football....guess 2 have already hung it up and did not even start....WOW. It will be a little bit of a shocker leaving a Maud practice and suiting up for the Frogs. Good luck to the guys.

Have you been to a Maud practice lately?

Have you been to a Maud practice lately?

Not saying they dont practice hard just stating that they wont be going up against 5'8 165 youngsters everyday. I know Finney works the &^% out of them and that is a reason for the success. D1 football is a full time job and a tough one. I hope they do make it and have a ton of success but there are not many 1a players playing D1 football. Look at the last few Dave CFM and you will see.

I would venture to guess that probably as many if not more players get red shirted than actually make the roster their freshman year. Also, most of the freshman who make the roster will never step foot on the field except when they run out of the tunnel at home games. Most will not make the travel squad. In a lot of cases they would be better off being red shirted as long as they keep their scholarship.