Let's mourn the real American heroes, not perverts

TheShadowKnows

I give in the manner prescribed by God....that IS the answer to your question....go do some reading.......

That's not THE answer because it is a yes or no question. Since you cannot say that you give "every dime" anonymously, the answer must be no. Also, the Bible does not say to give "every dime" anonymously.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not THE answer because it is a yes or no question. Since you cannot say that you give "every dime" anonymously, the answer must be no. Also, the Bible does not say to give anonymously.

"But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly."

Mathew 6:3 NKJV

He's not avoiding it..........

"But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly."

Sure he is. Otherwise, he would post a yes or a no.

The scriptures you cite are NOT speaking of tithes.

The scriptures you cite are NOT speaking of tithes.

Also, the Bible does not say to give "every dime" anonymously.

Good job....now let's move forward.....The New Testament teaches that when we give, we should not give expecting to receive anything at all in return EXCEPT God's heavenly blessing.....we shouldn't go around blowing our own horn, so to speak....when we give, it shouldn't be out there in the news for everyone to see....That is all explained in Matthew.

We are also to give cheerfully...God loves a cheerful giver......

Your question IS answered.......AGAIN.....

Good job....now let's move forward.....The New Testament teaches that when we give, we should not give expecting to receive anything at all in return EXCEPT God's heavenly blessing.....we shouldn't go around blowing our own horn, so to speak....when we give, it shouldn't be out there in the news for everyone to see....That is all explained in Matthew.

We are also to give cheerfully...God loves a cheerful giver......

Your question IS answered.......AGAIN.....

Thank you. I suppose I misunderstood your comment a page or two back.

I actually believe MJ was NOT guily of actual sexual assualt. The reason I think that is I just saw him as such an adolecent in his own mind. What he did was stupid in having any kids not his over for a sleepover dont get me wrong, but I honestly believe he was almost an idiot savant because of how he was raised and treated by his own Dad.

I just think he never got out of the child like mind and thus felt the need to be surrounded by what he could relate to...kids

Please show me ANYWHERE in the New Testament where tithing is required of a Christian???

I didn't say that it was. In fact, the word(s) tithe or tithes is only mentioned 4 times in the New Testament... Matthew 23:23, Luke 11:42, Luke 18:12, and Hebrews 7:5.