Panola Dog fighting ring

Eagleborn

Put to an end the other day. I really dont want to post links involved with it but can easily be found at newsjournal.com or panalowatchman. com.... My ? is this, Michael Vick got off easy, will all of these involved get the same?

I do not condone dog fighting, but Vick spent nearly two years in prison for it. Donte Stallworth spend 20 something days in jail for killing a human. Now tell me who got off easy.

It dont same much for our Justice system does it... :rolleyes:

I don't think Mick Vick got of easy at all. Around two years in prison, loss of a multimillion dollar contract and bankruptcy... the dog fighting cost him a lot.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the people involved in the Panola case.

^ Not to mention he may have lost his entire career. I didn't like him as a player but maybe he won't be able to return to his old level and compete with other teams the way he used to. I say if he flops next season hes done

I'm not a big animal rights activist....but these guys need to be punished to the full extent the law allows.....

Those are basically my sentiments exactly Colmes. Intentionally pitting animals together for blood bath entertainment is ignorant and on the twisted side. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

if you can sit or stand and watch two animals literally rip and shred each other to death and laugh about it, your elevator is hung between floors. then if your the kind of person that can take the loosing animal and torture it to death just for loosing......you need to be removed from society for a long, long, long time for the safety of all humans around you. 10 years is my minimum sentence for that.

I just don't get people that can be cruel to animals. I am a huge animal lover and I will never understand these kinds of people. I had a pit bull show up at my house about a year ago who had obviously been in fights. I'm assuming she didn't fight too well and they dumped her. After getting used to me she is the sweetest dog I have ever had. All she wants to do is come in the house, let you hold her like a baby, and go to sleep. She is very skidish around people she doesn't know but that's to be expected. I would love to take these people out and beat the holy hell out of them that force these mean acts onto dogs.