UFC 100

Guest Huck

I watched this last night and I must say Brock Lesnar is a sorry human being. I've never seen such a poor excuse for behavior after he knocked out Frank Mir. He flipped off the crowd and spewed trash out of his mouth. I hope someone takes his title asap.

Dan Henderson knocked Bisping into next month.

GSP totally dominated Thiago.

I watched this last night and I must say Brock Lesnar is a sorry human being. I've never seen such a poor excuse for behavior after he knocked out Frank Mir. He flipped off the crowd and spewed trash out of his mouth. I hope someone takes his title asap.

Dan Henderson knocked Bisping into next month.

GSP totally dominated Thiago.

I'd flip the crowd off to if they were booing me after a total butt woopin of Mir. He deserved to be cheered, not booed. I loved every aspect of his post fight interview with Rogan. They talk so much trash up to the fight, then after kiss each others butt. These men didnt like each other, and they never hid that. Im glad Brock had the #### to stick to what he felt.

Just my opinion.......and no I didnt not respond to this to start a fight with you, so please dont do what most do on this site and try and start a back and forth banter with me.

PMD

Dan Henderson's knockout of Bisping was one of the best I've seen in a loooong time. He threw everything he had with that punch then dropped down and busted him with an elbow for good measure.

As for Lesnar guess roid rage got the best of him (joke). His game plan worked using his monstrous size to his advantage but the crowd sure didn't like.

Just my opinion.......and no I didnt not respond to this to start a fight with you, so please dont do what most do on this site and try and start a back and forth banter with me.

PMD

Your entitled to your opinion.

I'm old school. You can win and lose with class. Brock Lesnar doesn't have it and anyone who would do the same thing as him doesn't either. Mr Lesnar's attitude seems to be the norm these days in our country. I won't get used to it and never will.

Thats the point.....Those who "act" like him.....He is doing it for entertainment. He is smart. It's what brings in ratings and money. Dana White probably has a love/hate relationship with him, as does all of the UFC fans. He just brought out some of his former wrestling stuff.

But Ill say it again, if someone talks months of trash to me.......then when I woop the snot out of them, there is nothing wrong with going up to that person and saying "Now talk"........

PMD

Thats the point.....Those who "act" like him.....He is doing it for entertainment. He is smart. It's what brings in ratings and money. Dana White probably has a love/hate relationship with him, as does all of the UFC fans. He just brought out some of his former wrestling stuff.

But Ill say it again, if someone talks months of trash to me.......then when I woop the snot out of them, there is nothing wrong with going up to that person and saying "Now talk"........

...but flipping off the people who put money in his pocket???? Not good business in this economic climate..... :hmm:

...but flipping off the people who put money in his pocket???? Not good business in this economic climate..... :hmm:

Good point.........But I wont put the UFC and flipping off its fans as a factor in what our economy will do.

Those same fans that are mad about being flipped off will pay big bucks to go to his next event just so they can booooooo him again.

Lesnar -Mir. I wasn't a fan of either of them going in. Mir has great jiu-jistsu but other than that I really don't care for him. Now I hope Lesnar never wins another fight. You beat the guy there is no reason you need to get in his face after the fight. The interview after with Rogan just shows his intelligence, Lesnar needs to stay in the woods with his nasty looking wife. When they should the reply of him slobbering towards the camera I couldn't help but think roid rage. I am hoping Fedor moves to the UFC we will see just how bad both those men really are.

I am kind of on the fence about Henderson, yes he said he knew Bisping was out but how many times have to seen a fighter go out then right when their butt hits the canvas they are awake like nothing happened. I just don't know how to feel about that one. I am strill a Hendo fan and never really cared for "the count".

GSP is just a machine, Greg Jackson was cracking me up in between rounds. I told my brother he sounded like it was just a regular day in the gym. The hit him with your groin comment had me rolling. GSP is quickly becoming my favorite fighter. I was expecting more from Alves, he was too afraid of being taken down and he never really let his kicks go. I was expecting a much closer fight in the early rounds with Alves gassing later due to the weight cut. Alves in my opinion will be the next champion, if he can keep his weight under the 170 cut off and he just needs to get more ground work in.

The Fitch fight was great in my opinion there were so many close call submissions in that fight it was very entertaining. Most people would have called it boring but from a jiu-jitsu stand point it was greatness. Maybe not the two best in jiu-jitsu game but still great.

^ good analysis of the fights. I agree

I'm hoping Fedor comes over to the UFC too.

It seems GSP is thinking of moving up to fight "The Spider". Who would you pick in that one?

I'd still like to see Spider face Machida.

PMD

Apples and oranges. Lesnar is supposed to conduct himself with a degree of professionalism. He has no class.

^ good analysis of the fights. I agree

I'm hoping Fedor comes over to the UFC too.

It seems GSP is thinking of moving up to fight "The Spider". Who would you pick in that one?

I'd still like to see Spider face Machida.

the Silva vs GSP fight is a tough one to call. GSP's wrestling is top 2 or 3 in mma but Silva's kicks and punches come from places people aren't used to seeing. If Silva gets GSP in a muay thai clinch it is all over but the crying. Silva can handle his own on the ground. But I don't see GSP being about to escape with a win in that fight.

The fight I want to see is Wanderlei Silva vs. Anderson Silva. They used to be training partners but something happened(Pride days) and now they can't stand each other. I think that would be a great fight.

I am not a Machida fan. I don't like his Iceman style(wait till the opponent makes a mistake then kill them; sorry for the Top Gun reference) of fighting. You can't argue with his accomplishments but I just don't like watching his fights he doesn't press the action. I didn't see the Machida vs. Evans fight. I didn't think Machida had a chance and boy was I wrong.

Apples and oranges. Lesnar is supposed to conduct himself with a degree of professionalism. He has no class.

+1

MMA prides itself on the fighters respecting each other and being professional. Lesnar is turning into a prima donna. Brock Lesnar needs to go the way of Kimbo and disappear. You might say Kimbo isn't going to disappear, he is in the new episode of the Ultimate Fighter. If he wins that then Dana is going to throw him to the fire just like he did Lesnar. Kimbo will have to prove himself and I don't see that happening. Kimbo is another Tank Abbott.

Purplemonkey - Do you remember the Shamrock-Ortiz II fight? Ortiz beat Shamrock did his little dance said it was all for show shook Shamrock's hand and said no hard feelings it was just for the show. That's what Lesnar should have said. I got a sour taste when Lesnar said he didn't respect Couture, Couture is a legend and hall of famer. How do you not respect Randy Couture?

Yes I do remember that, and the more I read all of these comments, the more I have to side with you guys. BUT..............Tito said it was for show and apologized and everyone started or continued to love him..........Brock, has apologized since saying that he was just amped up and that he screwed up!!!! Why is any different?

Oh, and would have a hard time picking between the Spider and GSP........The spider is like a train wreck,.........you love sitting around before he fights talking about how no one can beat the guy, but secretly you want to see the upset/underdog win........But I can call GSP the upset or the underdog....

Yes I do remember that, and the more I read all of these comments, the more I have to side with you guys. BUT..............Tito said it was for show and apologized and everyone started or continued to love him..........Brock, has apologized since saying that he was just amped up and that he screwed up!!!! Why is any different?

Because Tito did it in the ring just after the fight. Lesnar did in a post fight interview after being taken in the bathroom by Dana White and having what Brock called a "whip the dog meeting" or as I like to call a come to Jesus meeting.

Bad PR isn't good for the sport.

Sure it is............The UFC didnt loose fans just because of him. Their are to many to follow that we love. And think of all the non watchers that have tuned in a little just because of the Lesnar issue. I think its great for the UFC.........

I dont need to be lectured on its negative impact of course, but I have no doubt that it did something more for it.

And think of all the non watchers that have tuned in a little just because of the Lesnar issue.

PMD you're right on this issue. I don't condone what he did but people will tune in just to see if someone will knock his block off. It was the same way when Dennis Rodman was putting on his anctics in the NBA a few years ago.

It's one of those,,,,,,,,, what will he do next?

Saddly bad news and bad people sell.

• 3 weeks later...
Sure it is............The UFC didnt loose fans just because of him. Their are to many to follow that we love. And think of all the non watchers that have tuned in a little just because of the Lesnar issue. I think its great for the UFC.........

I dont need to be lectured on its negative impact of course, but I have no doubt that it did something more for it.

To the 'non watchers', Lesnar solidified in their minds that MMA is a joke rather than a sport.