A simple, Yes Sir

OldSchool

I've missed a point here concerning Obama - he automatically turned in the race card. Further proof that our President is a racist.

All Gates had to do was stop talking. A couple years ago, I was stopped in Oklahoma by a highway patrolman who told me he wasn't feeling well and would write me a ticket in a flash if I said one more word. My momma didn't raise a fool ~ I buttoned my lips and didn't say another word. :D Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows you shut your mouth if you don't want an incident to escalate. Sheesh....

In fact, Obama needs to learn that lesson. Gates wasn't arrest for breaking and entering - he was arrest for disorderly conduct. Obama questioned why any police officer would arrest a man for being in his own home. Before the Prez speaks next time, he might want to get the facts.

In fact, Obama needs to learn that lesson. Gates wasn't arrest for breaking and entering - he was arrest for disorderly conduct. Obama questioned why any police officer would arrest a man for being in his own home. Before the Prez speaks next time, he might want to get the facts.

If he got his facts striaght he would not be a democrap commy

Does anybody think that this was just another ploy by the Prez to draw attention away from his health insurance reform? (He needs to take lessons from Clinton if he wants to learn the art of distraction! :lol: )

Does anyone think that our Prez knows enough to know that the one who really acted stupidly (besides Gates) was he himself?

He supposedly said it was his duty to butt in in matters of race. What a MORON. In apologizing, he digs a deeper hole, he is racist, but he threw his buddy, Professor Gates under the bus, as he is longer needed in the obama quest for power.