Town Hall Meetings Gone Wild

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They see the people are against them, yet they rationalize their support for this marxism by saying that these folks at the meetings don't represent the majority of their constituency.....they will find out in 2010...I just hope that isn't too late for us.......

The "vocal miniority", does anyone really care what they think?

I see you slithered out from under your rock to spew some more irrelevancies.......

This is the SILENT MAJORITY that is just now beginning to voice their outrage at the evils being forced down their throats....and they will speak even LOUDER in November 2010 at the ballot boxes......these guys ignore them at their own risk......

Another drive by posting. Have you seen the latest polls on what the liberals in charge rating is ? I posted it in another thread. Your elected officials aren't going to help you. They're going to put you under their thumb. That's right where you want to be.

I on the other hand will keep showing up at protests and writing letters. Yes, I vote and it will never be for a group of individuals that desire to rule over U.S. by laws. Laws can be repealed. The Democrats are going to have 1 1/2 years of free reign in D.C. . There are a lot of fence sitters in America. They're already realizing that they made a huge mistake putting these clowns in office. I can almost say for certain that Pelosi will be voted out in the most liberal of states. "Gray" Davis was booted. America is starting to wake up to this Un-American type of politics. We're getting the taste of it, and the taste is horrible. Average citizens are realizing, that they messed up.

The policies being implemented might cost the Democrats many votes for many years. People are waking up, and smelling the coffee.

evidently this "minority" has a lot to do with this country. Everytime zero's popularity hits a new low, the stock market goes up, thats a fact, Ill post link later. But the demos have a new strategy for town hall meetings----simply do not have them. sounds pretty chicken to me. You know, the majority listened to the minority for years, but now that the power has shifted, that ex minority has no plans to dilute their power.

Would anyone care to elaborate on reports that these protests were all STAGED and that few if any of the protesters at Doggett's meeting were residents of his district?

If they are, so what? I am gonna cross lines. Every dump obama takes on us is planned out, maybe the conservatives can take something out of the communist organizer book. You dont think Acorn crossed lines? How about the civilrights marchers--were they all from alabama? At least they were there on their own nickel. domorats pay and bus em in, drunk more than sober!!

Would anyone care to elaborate on reports that these protests were all STAGED and that few if any of the protesters at Doggett's meeting were residents of his district?

I'll elaborate...this is what the lunatic left tells their lapdogs in the "media" to report and like good stooges they get it done....

Guest Sideliner

The tactics of these crazies are reminiscent of the brown shirts in Nazi Germany–tactics that worked by intimidating others by sheer volume and potential for violence. These are the same tactics used by some of those on the right-wing who encourage violence against abortion clinics or providers–scare people.

The tactics of these crazies are reminiscent of the brown shirts in Nazi Germany–tactics that worked by intimidating others by sheer volume and potential for violence. These are the same tactics used by some of those on the right-wing who encourage violence against abortion clinics or providers–scare people.

Exactly which "crazies" are you speaking about?

"The tactics of these crazies/Black Panthers are reminiscent of the brown shirts in Nazi Germany–tactics that worked by intimidating others by sheer volume and potential for violence."

"The tactics of these crazies/Acorn are reminiscent of the brown shirts in Nazi Germany–tactics that worked by intimidating others by sheer volume and potential for violence."

You mean those?