why i voted against Obama

osup116

Add murderer to the list.....he's anti-American. He's anti-Christian. He's pro-islam. He supports terrorist organizations and nations. He supports dictators and tyrants. He IS a tyrant and a dictator, along with being a liar and a racist.....did I miss any?????

He said today the economy is turning around in large part to the economic stimulus package he enacted.

Did someone mention he's a LIAR?

He said today the economy is turning around in large part to the economic stimulus package he enacted.

Did someone mention he's a LIAR?

How is he a liar ? He's done everything he said he would do to destroy America, and that's why I didn't vote for BHO. He still has 3 1/2 more years to completely annihilate the America that I grew up in. People weren't paying attention to what he said in his debates. People thought he was talking going to do something positive. People simply didn't listen to what BHO had to say before he was elected.

He hasn't brought our troops home...he hasn't paid off the perverts by ending don't ask don't tell......He lied to his own constituency..... :w00t:

It's been a year since the debates, but if I remember correctly he circumvented his wording in the debates. I heard him say a reduction in troops, not a complete withdrawal. You also must remember he's only been on the "job" for 6 months, and he's been :censored: U.S. in his timely fashion. Don't worry, he's going to fulfill all of his promises.

McCain and Palin had to wait until the last minute to get "tough" with BHO. America bought all the press. McCain/Palin wore kidgloves with BHO. Go back in the archives, and look up what I said then. Everyone on SDC was enthralled with McCain/Palin, but they weren't looking at the big picture.

I still say this, the election plan of McCain/Palin looked liked Dole/Kemp's campaign. They weren't decisive or being matter of fact with the voters. There was a lot of confusion.

Get ready for more with BHO.

i think McCain picked Palin because he thought she'd solidify the base and at the same time not get in the way of his ambitions. when she started making speeches and Electrifying the base...he got scared and pulled away from her because in his heart of hearts he's a moderate/democrat wanna-be and was scared of what she meant to the party.

i absolutely admire everything that John McCain did while serving this country and he's a true American hero but when it comes to running for president he was more worried about upsetting the DC political machine than he was standing up for what real republicans in this country stood for.

i think McCain picked Palin because he thought she'd solidify the base and at the same time not get in the way of his ambitions. when she started making speeches and Electrifying the base...he got scared and pulled away from her because in his heart of hearts he's a moderate/democrat wanna-be and was scared of what she meant to the party.

i absolutely admire everything that John McCain did while serving this country and he's a true American hero but when it comes to running for president he was more worried about upsetting the DC political machine than he was standing up for what real republicans in this country stood for.

Very well put!! :highfive:

People are all too worried about "offending someone" nowadays. I say forget it, if it weren't for the filters on SDC I'd be a little more vocal!!! :w00t:

Very well put!! :highfive:

People are all too worried about "offending someone" nowadays. I say forget it, if it weren't for the filters on SDC I'd be a little more vocal!!! :w00t:

I can't agree with you Rabfan. I think he was too timid as a speaker as Delap stated. He was afraid to offend, when he could have told the truth of Washington. He didn't want to rock the boat, and in the end he didn't gain any votes. He never looked like a "maverick". He didn't go against "popular" thought. He wanted to appease people that everything was going to be all right. They should have showed the world how it really is, but they wanted to take the high road. Both McCain and Palin could have ripped every point that BHO brought up, but they failed to do so. I realize they're human, when they could have won every debate against BHO/Biden.

Delap is right, he didn't want to offend anyone. Well, sometimes you have to offend people, to wake them up to what is truly going on in the world. Our world isn't a very pleasant place to live in. There is one thing to live in the world, but to see it without rose colored glasses, it's a different thing.

People are still praising BHO, for accomplishing nothing but backwards logic. They have hope, and what is BHO and the Democratic Party doing ? Placing America in a sinkhole of debt.

And I see we have avoided showing how he is a LIAR....now he says he's going to have to raise taxes on the middle class which he said he would not do....read my lips...HE IS A LIAR.....

I heard him loud and clear that he was going to raise taxes on everyone. When he spoke of all the changes that he was going to implement, how else was he going to be able to fund them ? I don't know what kind of math that people were thinking, but everything has to be paid for. By BHO's jargon, I knew my taxes were going to go up. I read between the lines.

How could any of the Democrat programs be funded by only the rich ? The rich aren't paying taxes as the tax code is. Most people that had investments lost money last year. You are able to write off your losses, as well as pay taxes on your gains. If one looses money, in a calendar year, and it results in not gaining income the taxpayer can write them off as losses.

Taxes have a trickle down effect, just like people that make money are able to pay higher wages, and reward their employees for making them money. That's where I never had a problem with paying a higher than the Governments set minimum wage. If I made money, the people that I hired around me made money. There was an incentive to work harder. You bet I used bonuses, incentives, and paid better than the average joe restaurant. I wanted to make money, and for my employees to treat my guests right, so that they could make more money. They knew my goals, and they knew that as long as they did their job right, they didn't have to worry about unemployment.

BHO didn't lie, he said what he was going to do, and that's why I voted against BHO.

How is he a liar ?

What part of him saying the economy is turning around did you not understand?

It's NOT turning around and many experts agree that it's a false bottom.

I'll say it once again, He's a LIAR.

btw he's fixing to raise taxes on all classes, something he said he would not do.

He's a LIAR

What part of him saying the economy is turning around did you not understand?

It's NOT turning around and many experts agree that it's a false bottom.

I'll say it once again, He's a LIAR.

btw he's fixing to raise taxes on all classes, something he said he would not do.

He's a LIAR

I see the economy rebounding to some degreee. That's the way economies are, they fluctuate. Most of us have suffered losses, but the economy has shown signs of recovery. BHO is reporting his sunnyside version of the economy. You see many of us are rich by the definition of BHO. This goes back to President Clinton asking what the definition of is is. In their hearts, they are not lying, and in essence they're not.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/who...in_america.html

You have to look at how BHO, covered his tracks by the way that he was teleprompted to say things the way he did. Everything that BHO said he was going to say he would do, he is doing in short order. He didn't say there wouldn't be any new taxes. He said the income tax wouldn't be raised. Anyone with 1/4 of a brain would have known that everything that BHO said in his election speeches was that taxes were going to go up. He said they wouldn't in income taxes, he said they wouldn't go up on what you made in a calendar year. He didn't say what you had in your bank account or assets. He also didn't say how you were going to pay for the new government run healthcare or cap and trade, much less cash for clunkers. Someone needs to create a picture of the White House Staff and our Legislature as vampires.

Let's get this straight folks: Democrats have always been about protecting their interests, however they are going to tax everyone to the gills. You will see more money come out of your check for these programs, but they will be shown as Medicare/Medicaid are. They will be separate taxes. If you don't think that BHO wasn't going to raise taxes, and you voted for him, YOU WERE WRONG. GREAT VOTING AMERICA.