why i voted against Obama

osup116

Dave was some type of manager for Domino's.

That was 13 years ago, and when I left I was an area supervisor. Get your stories straight, mine are. I worked my tail end off, to make sure that I could enjoy life when it mattered.

Now, I have a neanderthal thinking President that's desires to spread the wealth, as he said in his debates. I'm in retreat with the economy. I've made several investments, that may or may not pan out. The stock market is similar to playing a poker game, you'd better know what you're doing. I've come out on top more often than I've lost. I'm not saying I haven't lost, but I'm in the black.

How long that will last with our current administration is uncertain.

That was 13 years ago, and when I left I was an area supervisor. Get your stories straight, mine are. I worked my tail end off, to make sure that I could enjoy life when it mattered.

Now, I have a neanderthal thinking President that's desires to spread the wealth, as he said in his debates. I'm in retreat with the economy. I've made several investments, that may or may not pan out. The stock market is similar to playing a poker game, you'd better know what you're doing. I've come out on top more often than I've lost. I'm not saying I haven't lost, but I'm in the black.

How long that will last with our current administration is uncertain.

Get my story straight? Sheesh... I said you were some type of manager, which you were. Who said you didn't work hard?