Prayers needed in Tatum

Stinger1

Tatum High School Alum and former football player Alex Granado was killed while serving his country in Afghanistan over the weekend. Alex was the starting TE on the 1985 Tatum Eagle football team and a great track athlete. He won many titles in the mile and other distance races. Please remember to pray for his friends and family.

Alex Thank you for serving our country, RIP in peace my friend.

Tatum High School Alum and former football player Alex Granado was killed while serving his country in Afghanistan over the weekend. Alex was the starting TE on the 1985 Tatum Eagle football team and a great track athlete. He won many titles in the mile and other distance races. Please remember to pray for his friends and family.

Alex Thank you for serving our country, RIP in peace my friend.

Prayers to Alex's family and humble thanks for their sacrifice.

May god bless his friends, family and fellow soldiers from a brother at arms and the Arp Community . We all stand together in ways that can't explained and my heart goes out to the entire community as you gather together to give thanks for a special kind of man. Thank you.

As I stand, I take my hat off and bow my head giving thanks that we have people still left in our country willing to give the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedom of the rest. Thank you and God Bless, America needs more people like you!!

SDC members just a FYI the Tatum Paper is doing a special tribute for Alex and have asked former classmates friends and the community to e-mail a small message (2-3 lines) of condolences so that it can be printed with the article. I know his family would appreciate it. The e-mail address is listed below.

[email protected]