Black guy beat up by

OldSchool

Parent, you jumped into a "conversation" I was having with Colmes, not with you. If you will read through the thread where I was responding and quoting him, then it might make more sense to you.

And it's never too late - I believe in a God who is in control. President Obama only thinks he's God.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

No apology is necessary....sarcasm and satire are useful to show the extremes of any topic.......and those can draw very emotional responses.....that's why they are utilized.....I like your response to the satirical statement and agree with it....lol...

Is there a reason you want to yell at me? I wasn't griping. I voted. I have a right to my opinion.

Wasn't yelling... sorry, didn't think it came out that way.... trying to further what I said, and what you said....

How do you yell on the computer? LOL! I use caps, just to emphasize a word...not yelling..

As far as me jumping into your conversation with Colmes... I'm the one who wrote "Colmes platform".

Boy, this thing went off topic, huh....

Boy, this thing went off topic, huh....

Big time......:rofl: I can usually tell what the thread is about on the second page, but not this time.......:no:

The points that were used were just to bring reference and comparison from another thread....and that part was the only bit that everyone focused on from there on out.

Who said anything about punishment? Are you reading the same stuff the rest of all are, or are you just making this up as you go along?

You did. Not being able to return to work is clearly punishment.

Are you reading what you write?