Season predictions for your team

BigRedFan

I haven't posted on this thread until that post. I have pride and faith in my team; I'll pick the Indians to pull an upset, a CLOSE upset. I did say this should be a great matchup. "You better hope your offense can rack up over 40 points" (ETFBfan) is saying a lot more than he picks WH to win, it also proves the famous Whitehouse Arrogant/Ignorant Attitude that I'd say about 99.9% of the fans posses.

Wow, now I don't believe anyone from WH called anyone Ignorant, so who's fans or should I say "FAN" are we really talking about. I wish the best of luck and good health to all the teams....GO WILDCATS.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Longview......I dont think anyone in the district has more returning starters than Marshall. Not to mention the back-ups that got some serious playtime at the end of the season due to injuries to starters. A lot of them played full games in the final two regular season games against SS and MP. Then they got to play for the playoff game against Kilgore.

We have a nearly full backfield returning. A QB that started 3 games last season and played in 7 or 8 total games when Darius Jones was used as a wide out. Offensive line is mostly intact.

Then 6 returning starters on defense....

This is the most experienced team we've had since 2005. Numbers wise at least. Toss in the 2nd stringers getting so much play time last year and we actually have some depth.

May not add up to anything..... but it adds up to more than I think some are giving us credit for. We seem to be an after thought for 4th or 5th place by a lot of ppl.

SS has 6 returning on offense, all but one on the line and 2 WR's, but looks like one of them will be our RB.

We lost Tyrik Rollison, Ryan Young and Jace Jackson which are all big losses and hard to replace. Our back up QB has very little game experience at the varsity level and he is going to have to get in the groove quick.

Also returning 6 on Defense and have several that moved up from JV that logged considerable time in the playoff run last year.

We also have a lot of players that got plenty of playing time as Jr's last year. The loss of Rollison and Young are going to be the biggest holes to fill.

I believe SS will go 7-3 possibly 8-2 and 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.

Losses will come against LV and TH.

Games that wil be close:

Whitehouse - Having home field advantage gives SS the edge on this one.

WF Rider - Not sure what they are returning and SS is having to make a long trip for this one.

Marshall - This will not be a blow out like last year and they have very good athletes, but Marshall gets to make their first visit to Prim Stadium.

Hallsville - probably going to be a low scoring game, SS defense is going to have to step up and keep HV from controlling the ball the entire game.

JK crazyman in all honesty i know nothing about Brook hill you could be spot on. That was just a knee jerk reaction to seeing the words overton getting decimated.

I guess crazyman was right. BrookHill has a very good team this year. It is a high possibility that they r will go all the way this year. Several D-1 players on both sides of the ball.

Overton will have a good year as well. Their tough game will of course be Cayuga. They will probably make the playoffs. Their offensive line needs to block though. The QB couldnt even get the ball off, and the running game wasnt like Overton in the past. If they wanna go far, O-towns O-Line has to block.

I predict that the games that the Liberty Eylau Leopards finish with the most points, will go down as as wins!!! :sorcerer:

I will even go one further and say that the games that LE finishes with "less" points, they will lose. What.... a prediction!!! :notworthy:

Here's my prediction for the LEOPARDS

North Lamar-W not only will we have speed this year we will have a better DEFENSE and a pretty balenced OFFENSE

Mt. Pleasant-W to break their streak we had MP had alot of crazy plays go thier way last year and this year i dont see it happening

Gilmer-L It should be closer that 28-14 this year last year we played awfel

Nashville-W REVENGE AT HOME ARKANSAS RULES #### LOL!!!

Paris-W ANOTHER WIN WE WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THE PARIS SCHOOLS.

PG-W to get back on track in this rivalry it should be a test tho

MV-W THIS TEAM PLAYS WITH THE MOST HEART OUT OF ANY ONE BUT THIER ALOT SMALLER THAN EVERONE ELSE BUT HOPES THEYRE IMPOVE

Pitt-W SHOULD BE THE DISTRICT SHOWDOWN WE LOST BY 1.POINT LAST YEAR..

ATL-W ALWAYS THE TOUGHEST GAME BUT ILL SAY WE PULL AWAY AT THE END

NEW BOSTON-W FINISH OFF DISTRICT STRONG

SO I PREDICT A 9-1 SEASON..HOPEFULLY WE CAN PULL IT OFF

I'm gonna say that Overton goes 7-3 and squeaks into the playoffs. I would love to see O-Town in the playoffs again.

I think there's really only two games where Overton will be a clear 'dog and, barring any hiccups, could pull a respectable 7-3. I'm thinking OHS might win one or two they shouldn't, but will also drop a couple they shouldn't.

No playoffs this season, but a solid building year: 6 wins, 4 losses

Here's my prediction for the LEOPARDS

North Lamar-W not only will we have speed this year we will have a better DEFENSE and a pretty balenced OFFENSE

Mt. Pleasant-W to break their streak we had MP had alot of crazy plays go thier way last year and this year i dont see it happening

Gilmer-L It should be closer that 28-14 this year last year we played awfel

Nashville-W REVENGE AT HOME ARKANSAS RULES #### LOL!!!

Paris-W ANOTHER WIN WE WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THE PARIS SCHOOLS.

PG-W to get back on track in this rivalry it should be a test tho

MV-W THIS TEAM PLAYS WITH THE MOST HEART OUT OF ANY ONE BUT THIER ALOT SMALLER THAN EVERONE ELSE BUT HOPES THEYRE IMPOVE

Pitt-W SHOULD BE THE DISTRICT SHOWDOWN WE LOST BY 1.POINT LAST YEAR..

ATL-W ALWAYS THE TOUGHEST GAME BUT ILL SAY WE PULL AWAY AT THE END

NEW BOSTON-W FINISH OFF DISTRICT STRONG

SO I PREDICT A 9-1 SEASON..HOPEFULLY WE CAN PULL IT OFF

Goodness I hope that you are right. Considering we were a sub-500 team last year. But like I said before, if they get someone to lead that team on the field and stop making the dumb- game changing mistakes it is a possibility. Im going for 7-3 for LE. 7 wins after last year would be a GREAT improvement.

Even though we lost 20 players to graduation I still believe Canadian will go 10-0 through the regular season with a possible rematch with Wellington in the Area game which should be a good one. If Canadian can win that one look for them to get on another roll and who knows where it might end up.

Sulphur Springs and Celina should be the toughest in the preseason, as everyone should.

:wacko:

In District, I see an upcoming Jacksonville, and an always tough Kilgore.

While it's still a bit early to tell, I'll call A 9-1, or possibly even a perfect season.

:lol:

And to whomever made the comment about us being"Ignorant", you are wrong.

I am just thinking positive!

Do you have any athletes on the Max Preps Top 100 Class of 2011 list?

:o

I think Waskom will improve over last years 3-7 record, could go 5-5 but most likely 4-6. They have a senior team and big team, new coach is the wild card. Waskom hasn't been to the playoffs since 1992, look for that streak to continue. I hope I am wrong.

Hate to say it but THS will be in for a looooonnnng season. QB reportedly (info from the alien gestapo) throwing flutter ####, some injury problems with a key receiver, a shortage of receivers (speed, but no hands) and a offensive line that is soft and coaches that cannot toughen them up. :notworthy: :alien: :notworthy:

Hate to say it but THS will be in for a looooonnnng season. QB reportedly (info from the alien gestapo) throwing flutter ####, some injury problems with a key receiver, a shortage of receivers (speed, but no hands) and a offensive line that is soft and coaches that cannot toughen them up. :notworthy: :alien: :notworthy:

THS? Tatum?Troup?Timpson? which one are you referring? The are a lot of THS's.

Sulphur Springs and Celina should be the toughest in the preseason, as everyone should.

:wacko:

In District, I see an upcoming Jacksonville, and an always tough Kilgore.

While it's still a bit early to tell, I'll call A 9-1, or possibly even a perfect season.

:lol:

And to whomever made the comment about us being"Ignorant", you are wrong.

I am just thinking positive!

Do you have any athletes on the Max Preps Top 100 Class of 2011 list?

:o

what about nac ? hope whitehouse dosent look past them. in the past eight years that nac has played whitehouse nac is 5-3 vs whitehouse and 3-0 vs them at home.