rick patino- wow!

Stoney

He'll coach....the sinful society we live in today will be quick to make excuses and apologize for him and no stigma will be connected to him for it.....Until we turn back to God and repent of our evil ways and obey His Word, we are doomed....this is just another symptom......

there is a huge difference between this and what josh hamilton. hamilton's addiction is hurting his family and himself. killing a child? there's a special place in hades for people like that. makes me sick.

there is a huge difference between this and what josh hamilton. hamilton's addiction is hurting his family and himself. killing a child? there's a special place in hades for people like that. makes me sick.

I agree 100%. But with today's weird thinking society, he will be much less vilified than Michael Vick. In some people's minds, dogs > unborn children.

Colmesneilfan1 hit the nail on the head.

I have to set the mood for my response. "Scenes from an Italian restaurant" - Billy Joel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_27TGdbLdj8

This is the weirdest story I have ever read. She marries the weight training coach, Rick takes his Catholic priest to his ballgames, grex in a restaurant, the owner hands Rick the keys to lock up, the administrative assistant (designated driver) is in the booth sleeping, she has grex with him not once but thrice : 1. At a bar table in the restaurant 2. He supposedly rapes her again that evening in a Motel 6 ? No Tell Motel ? Four Seasons ? WE know it's not his home, because Coach Pitino is married, umm the back seat of the limo ? Where ? 3. Coach Pitino decides to pay for abortion/health insurance for said child, and future husband hears future wife and Coach Pitino frolicking on his downstairs sofa. That is only the simple aspects of this case.

Karen Sypher nee Wise decides after 6 years of this that she's a victim. Not a pip, not a squeak in 6 years. Who knows what is going on in her divorce case with ??? This womans case is built on tearing down the men that she has seduced over the years. I know what she looks like, and Coach Rick would have been better off with the woman he married. :bangin:

Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then, but this is too funny.

"Seldom does sex in the back of the Sizzler lead to anything good." - Colin Cowherd

I like Colin's points of view. He tells it like it is. Unfortunately, I don't get to hear him here. Maybe it's a wavelength or something, but Colin told it like it is. :notworthy:

Obviously at Louisville (and let's face it, at most Universities today), men who are charged to set the example for young kids have no accountability for neither ethics nor morals. It's just about money and wins. This country will pay a price.

Pitino is nothing more than a hypocrite; and worst of all, a hypocrite to God. :thumbdown:

All mute I guess...the President of Louisville University announced that with Pitino's heartfelt apology, it is time to "move on". "Pitino is our guy" and the "school will be stronger".

And this guy makes a lot of money. I guess adultery is now an acceptable thing in the USA.

I wonder what Mrs. Pitino thinks (and her five kids)? I'd take every dime this bum has..

USA! USA! USA!