Will Americans Follow Orders to Take Flu Shots?

RETIREDFAN1

THIS American Won't.......here's the story........

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106654

Wow. All of a sudden pops in my mind of all those zombie movies from people being infected by government ran whatever...

I ain't taking no flu shot! The two years that my aunt has taken one, she's gotten deathly ill. Dad got it on year, against Mom's uh, advice, and got real sick...

WOW!!! WorldNetDaily just went offline.....I wonder if the NAZI's have attacked them for spreading the truth about them to those of us who will listen????

You know, I don't know about WorldNetDaily, but there's several websites, including Smoaky, that are getting really odd when they download, if they download at all... something's going on here...or are we all just getting paranoid? LOL! Course it'll be Korea's fault or something or another...

Blue, do your kids and Pink take the flu shot, too? Just wondering.... Is it because of your job or because you truly believe in the shot?

No, they don't take it. I don't want to get sick out on a run then bring it home to them. And, it's free.

THIS American Won't.......here's the story........

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106654

Did you see this particular part?

"According to a Fox report, the Pentagon is planning to make available military troops – if they are needed – to help FEMA respond to a flu outbreak.

The report said Defense Secretary Robert Gates is preparing to sign an order letting the military set up regional teams to help FEMA.

"Americans should be gravely concerned when all the pieces are put together," Clymer said. "We have a strain of flu which has produced mild symptoms so far, and yet it appears there's a well-orchestrated world-wide effort to put draconian measures in place for a 'pandemic.'"

Clymer also cited the WHO recommendations that would provide, essentially, for an indefinite stay in a quarantine camp for those who refuse a vaccination. He said the procedures that follow a "Level 6 Pandemic" allow international precedent to override U.S. constitutional guarantees of freedom."

Weren't we just talking about "those kinds of camps"?

No, they don't take it. I don't want to get sick out on a run then bring it home to them. And, it's free.

Thanks. I figured that might be the case. Have you ever had a reaction after taking the shot?

And my next question: Is there a particular reason you do not take this swine flu shot?

Did you see this particular part?

"According to a Fox report, the Pentagon is planning to make available military troops – if they are needed – to help FEMA respond to a flu outbreak.

The report said Defense Secretary Robert Gates is preparing to sign an order letting the military set up regional teams to help FEMA.

"Americans should be gravely concerned when all the pieces are put together," Clymer said. "We have a strain of flu which has produced mild symptoms so far, and yet it appears there's a well-orchestrated world-wide effort to put draconian measures in place for a 'pandemic.'"

Clymer also cited the WHO recommendations that would provide, essentially, for an indefinite stay in a quarantine camp for those who refuse a vaccination. He said the procedures that follow a "Level 6 Pandemic" allow international precedent to override U.S. constitutional guarantees of freedom."

Weren't we just talking about "those kinds of camps"?

Quarantine camps = concentration camps......the NAZI's are on the loose and they are coming for all who dissent.....buy plenty of ammo and don't go quietly like the Russians and Germans did last century........

Thanks. I figured that might be the case. Have you ever had a reaction after taking the shot?

And my next question: Is there a particular reason you do not take this swine flu shot?

I've never had a reaction to the flu shot.

Even though statistics indicate that the regular flu is much more of a threat than the swine flu, I suppose I'd consider taking the H1N1 vaccine if my department made it available.

I don't see where the gubmint can force an individual to take the flu shot. It should be a personal choice. After all, this is a FREE country...............right? If they start penalizing, or detaining people for noncompliance, the people will rise up and kick this gubmint out of our country! ........ :hmm: That might not be such a bad idea........

I had the flu last week for 3 days, go figure in the summertime. It ran it's course, and I think I'm innoculated. "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Friedrich Nietzsche. Why do I need another shot this year ? Just because Comrade BHO and his troop of fear mongers tell me to ?

My employer pays for it. So... yes, the 'gubmit' foots the bill.

Ya know? Considering that you work, pay taxes, and are a productive, contributing citizen, I have no problem with your shot being paid for. As far as I'm concerned, that's the way it should be. Benefits given to those who have already paid for them.

I hate shots!

Ya know? Considering that you work, pay taxes, and are a productive, contributing citizen, I have no problem with your shot being paid for. As far as I'm concerned, that's the way it should be. Benefits given to those who have already paid for them.

...those who have paid for them and actually WANT them......they shouldn't be forced on anyone in a truly free country....

...those who have paid for them and actually WANT them......they shouldn't be forced on anyone in a truly free country....

Exactly. I was infected by an active flu virus, and I won't claim that it was the "Swine Flu" . Why should I get an innoculation, when my system has already went through an active agent ?