Hannity's special on Fox

parentofredheads

I apologize! I feel stupid! I just had a chance to look at these You Tube videos, and something caught my eye on the "news ticker"...these were done BEFORE the election, and Fox News DID air it! Somebody has pulled our leg, and I sure wish I could strangle the person who did this! Probably some stupid liberal!

So anyway, if you didn't catch them before, you can see them now.

-----------------

I haven't gotten a chance to look at the You Tube videos... but thought I'd go ahead and pass it along.

FOLKS... BELOW IS THE SHOW THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO AIR. WONDER WHO KILLED IT?(NOT REALLY) I THOUGHT THAT FOX HAD MORE GUT THAN THAT. WHAT HAPPENED TO FAIR...HONEST AND BALANCED NEWS O'REILLY? READ ON FOLKS AND SEE WHERE OUR COUNTRY SITS AS OF NOW!! BILL

Subject: Hannity special segment

To everyone who thought the special about Obama was going to be on Hannity last Sunday night....it was taken off. Yes, the program was not aired Sunday, so it was googled and found the segments had been taken off the internet as well. Here are the 6 segments on youtube if they haven't been removed before you get to them. So much for freedom of speech! PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rthv8QmJLUw

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNhKZh8mGY&feature=fvw

Part 3 -

Part 4 -

Part 5 -

Part 6 -

Just got back from a Cruise on Carnival. There was no Fox News Channel. There was CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC. It was real hard having to listen to these one sided commentators.

I also recently stayed in some 4 and 5 * Hotels that had no Fox NEWS Channel. This is one thing that we should start complaining about and demanding before we use their services.

This was just one show pulled but if you check around the whole channel has been pulled from some places. People are being limited to what type News is heard. the next time you look up the cable and Dish Networks will be pulling Fox.

Just got back from a Cruise on Carnival. There was no Fox News Channel. There was CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC. It was real hard having to listen to these one sided commentators.

I also recently stayed in some 4 and 5 * Hotels that had no Fox NEWS Channel. This is one thing that we should start complaining about and demanding before we use their services.

This was just one show pulled but if you check around the whole channel has been pulled from some places. People are being limited to what type News is heard. the next time you look up the cable and Dish Networks will be pulling Fox.

Now, that's interesting. Again, vote with your money. There are some programs on HBO, etc., like Bill Maher, for instance, that I wish to goodness we could say, can you please put another program in there? Criminey sakes!

If they had, where you selected what you watched, and you paid X for same... boy, that'd sure let people know what you're watching, etc.

I apologize! I feel stupid! I just had a chance to look at these You Tube videos, and something caught my eye on the "news ticker"...these were done BEFORE the election, and Fox News DID air it! Somebody has pulled our leg, and I sure wish I could strangle the person who did this! Probably some stupid liberal!

Makes sense now. I was sure I had seen the special.... especially after I watched the videos.