Gay marriage fight, 'kiss-ins' smack Mormon image

delap

Apparently, liberals have a problem with "other" people donating their time and energy to something they feel worth fighting for! Other religions who believe against it, should also help ... next time around.

I personally don't care what they do in the privacy of their own home... I just don't want to see it on the street, nor in wedding chapels! And I don't personally care for same adopting children... I already know two sets of women who have, and their children are a little uh, odd, and will say things other children just flat won't say, prompted by gay rights' parents.

Apparently, liberals have a problem with "other" people donating their time and energy to something they feel worth fighting for! Other religions who believe against it, should also help ... next time around.

I personally don't care what they do in the privacy of their own home... I just don't want to see it on the street, nor in wedding chapels! And I don't personally care for same adopting children... I already know two sets of women who have, and their children are a little uh, odd, and will say things other children just flat won't say, prompted by gay rights' parents.

I don't care what they do in their own wedding chapels, I wouldn't attend. There are places that you can go to show affection, and personally the only time I want to see guys holding hands is a handshake.

There is a dilemma in this equation, when it comes to freedom. Who can you kiss in public, and who can't you kiss in public ?

Yuck! I don't have to except them. I don't agree with it, so why should I? They can't except me for feeling the way I do about gays. I think it is wrong, and they think I am narrowminded and stupid. That just shows immaturity. They don't practice what they preach. It's really sad.

I don't care what they do in their own wedding chapels, I wouldn't attend. There are places that you can go to show affection, and personally the only time I want to see guys holding hands is a handshake.

There is a dilemma in this equation, when it comes to freedom. Who can you kiss in public, and who can't you kiss in public ?

I personally don't like to see anybody lip-locked in public.... that's just bad manners, period!

I personally don't like to see anybody lip-locked in public.... that's just bad manners, period!

Well, I'll be found guilty. I still like to kiss my wife in public. I like to hold her hand in public, and there's nothing disgusting about it to me. I'm not saying a make out session for the world to see. Well, I can't say that either. I don't mind seeing a guy and a girl kiss.

I let her rule the television set, unless the Yankees or Cowboys are on. Last night out of the corner of my eye, I was thoroughly disgusted by "Mad Men". I sort of liked the show, until last night. As I said, it's a dilemma for me. I don't know if I could give up kissing her in public. Sometimes it's spontaneous, I hope the Ranger cam never catches two guys kissing.

I've made out with girls on church property and even in the church. I don't care to see two guys making out, but when it comes to freedom, it should be for everyone.

I don't have a problem with the Mormon Church telling the two guys to leave the premises, and that's what it appeared to be to me. They decided to have a "kiss in" there, and I'm disgusted by it.

I don't know if I can give up PDA. I realize that we have public decency laws, but when it comes to freedom for all. Who can I tell who people can give a kiss to ? I'm uncomfortable with men giving other men a Holy Kiss, but ...

Well, I'll be found guilty. I still like to kiss my wife in public. I like to hold her hand in public, and there's nothing disgusting about it to me. I'm not saying a make out session for the world to see. Well, I can't say that either. I don't mind seeing a guy and a girl kiss.

I let her rule the television set, unless the Yankees or Cowboys are on. Last night out of the corner of my eye, I was thoroughly disgusted by "Mad Men". I sort of liked the show, until last night. As I said, it's a dilemma for me. I don't know if I could give up kissing her in public. Sometimes it's spontaneous, I hope the Ranger cam never catches two guys kissing.

I've made out with girls on church property and even in the church. I don't care to see two guys making out, but when it comes to freedom, it should be for everyone.

I don't have a problem with the Mormon Church telling the two guys to leave the premises, and that's what it appeared to be to me. They decided to have a "kiss in" there, and I'm disgusted by it.

I don't know if I can give up PDA. I realize that we have public decency laws, but when it comes to freedom for all. Who can I tell who people can give a kiss to ? I'm uncomfortable with men giving other men a Holy Kiss, but ...

I don't care about a peck, Dave... however, I don't want to see anybody lip-locked with the frenchy thing going on...and if you did that kind of hoohah in the church "I think" you may have been doing it at.... I'M TELLING!!!!!!!! LOL!

I don't mind seeing people kiss in public, a peck is okay, but I certainly don't wanna see'em slobberin' all over each other........just don't want to see that.

And I dang sure don't want to see two, :ermm: "fancyboys" kissing.

:rofl: The filter changed the word that rhymes with "steers" to "fancyboys"..............:rofl: HAHAHA!!!

I find PDA to be disgustingly immature.

I believe that there is a time and a place for everything. When you're walking hand in hand with your wife at certain places, it seems like a natural thing to do. I'm not saying that you go overboard on the lip action, but I'm thinking about the many places that I've made out with my wife. I'm not an exhibitionist, but there are spots that when the moon is full and you just look in those eyes.

I think it's weird that men would want to kiss each other period. I'll never understand.