Perry and Hutchinson

parentofredheads

Got this this morning, wanted to put it out there, in case anybody wanted to go and see....

Perry Campaign Informational Meeting

Keep Washington politics out of Texas! Come learn how you can help Governor Perry stand strong for conservative Texas values. Join other supporters in learning about the campaign and volunteer opportunities.

Where: Traditional Restaurant, 6205 S. Broadway, Tyler, TX

When: August 18th, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Contact: Feel free to send questions to [email protected] or call 210-860-6142

Invite your friends and bring a list of Governor Perry supporters and their email addresses. Please bring a laptop computer if you are able

------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT TOUR

The Time Has Come to Join

KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON

and the Texans for Kay

Smith County Leadership Team

FOR HER

ANNOUNCEMENT TOUR RALLY AND REMARKS

FOR GOVERNOR

“RESULTS, NOT POLITICS”

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doors open at 12:15 pm, Program begins at 12:45 pm

The Women’s Building

911 S. Broadway

Tyler, Texas

To RSVP, contact KC Jones at [email protected] or 512-600-6912

(There is no charge to attend this event)

Kay BAILOUT Hutchison got some really good results giving away our hard earned money to corporate failures......Just listening around town, she won't be getting a single vote from down here......

Rick Perrry is the best choice to lead Texas in this time of tyranny and despotism....he has already stated that he is willing to stand up against the power grab being attempted by the feds......

Kay BAILOUT Hutchison is a member of the establishment in washington, and as such, is part of the problem......

Rick Perry for Governor.....this message has not been endorsed by the Perry campaign......but it should be..... :thumbsup:

Kay BAILOUT Hutchison got some really good results giving away our hard earned money to corporate failures......Just listening around town, she won't be getting a single vote from down here......

Rick Perrry is the best choice to lead Texas in this time of tyranny and despotism....he has already stated that he is willing to stand up against the power grab being attempted by the feds......

Kay BAILOUT Hutchison is a member of the establishment in washington, and as such, is part of the problem......

Rick Perry for Governor.....this message has not been endorsed by the Perry campaign......but it should be..... :thumbsup:

I have a Perry sticker on my truck... do you? LOL!

:hmm: Toll Road Perry, I'm not sure about that. Kay Bailey is out before she gets started. What lessons did you learn in Washington that you think we need in Texas. Let's see how this all develops.

Kay BAILOUT Hutchison = Washington insider, compromised with hillary and others......

Governor Perry = a true Texan who will stand up against the Washington power grab.......

The choice is VERY easy......Governor Perry gets another term........

Governor Perry has come out swinging against Kay BAILOUT.....lol.....he had the "Bailout Express" waiting at her announcement.....Let's not forget who compromised with OUR hard earned money.....don't forget who GAVE it away to save corporations that the free market had deemed unworthy of survival........I also see she has the same old washington insiders backing her........

RICK PERRY 09.........

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1

Kay Bailey is out before she gets started. What lessons did you learn in Washington that you think we need in Texas.

Let's see.....how to compromise with liberals on liberal bills......how to bailout failed corporations with hardearned taxpayer dollars......how to fit in with the washington crowd.......She's damaged goods.......in these times of dictatorial power grabs being made by the feds, we don't need a compromiser........

You really want to know how Hutchinson is... write a letter complaining about something.

And wait for the response...

It's one of those...thank you for your response, but I know better than you.

As far as Perry, yes, you're correct; however, they all make mistakes and do something stupid... however, what we need to focus on is, who's best for Texas right now, and who is actually listening to the voters... I suggest to you Perry is/Hutchinson isn't.

For example, on the unemployment from the fed...had he taken that, we'd likely be in debt... apparently she thinks it's okay for Texas to be in debt...not to mention, if things get real sticky, Perry will pull Texas out... Hutchinson won't.

You really want to know how Hutchinson is... write a letter complaining about something.

And wait for the response...

It's one of those...thank you for your response, but I know better than you.

As far as Perry, yes, you're correct; however, they all make mistakes and do something stupid... however, what we need to focus on is, who's best for Texas right now, and who is actually listening to the voters... I suggest to you Perry is/Hutchinson isn't.

For example, on the unemployment from the fed...had he taken that, we'd likely be in debt... apparently she thinks it's okay for Texas to be in debt...not to mention, if things get real sticky, Perry will pull Texas out... Hutchinson won't.

You can't advocate giving Perry a pass on the TTC while ripping Cornyn for the bailout bill.

Perry has no authority to and won't "pull Texas out".

Of course they can. Don't you see the theme on this blog. This is uber-conservative Greater Tyler. Even the conservatives in Longview aren't this close-minded. Everyone here is talking about Perry like he actually got more than 40 percent of the vote in the last election. After all, these same folks also likely voted for KBH in the previous Senatorial election. I'm sure these same folks were a year ago going ape-**** over the toll roads and the land grab. All of a sudden, he implies that Texas should secede and folks here are calling him a patriot.

It's politics. Not Friday Night Lights.

Simplified....Texans who value our sovreignty will support Governor Perry

Texans who would rather be lackeys of the federal dictators should support Kay Bailout......

The sudden Perry worship is astonishing. Did Perry value Texans’ sovereignty with the TTC? Did Perry value parental sovereignty with the attempted HPV vaccine requirement?

kay bailey should have stayed in dc. perry has made mistakes like the toll road. unlike the president he listened to the people who elected him and shut'er down. perry will be telling kbh "adios ****" like he did a trooper come election time.

You know, the thing about conservatives is...they'll complain when it happens, seems like always after the fact... and then we just keep getting pushed and pushed, and then we explode. Which is what is happening now.

Maybe with all the letters Cornyn received complaining, he woke up... maybe a little, maybe a lot... we don't know that yet. Not to mention him being booed at a tea party.

Now, Perry...same thing with Perry, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't see the err of his ways...I know one thing, though, if he'll make a statement standing up to the liberal feds, and if that's what it's going to take, then so be it.

The bottom line is... we, conservatives, have GOT TO BE MORE VOCAL... period! We've got to keep Perry, Cornyn, and whoever in line - period.

Truthfully, I'm sick to death of voting for the lesser of two evils....we need some real people, with knowledge and experience, who aren't corrupt, nor get the big head, and take care of the special interest groups, and not the people whom they represent...sick to death of it!

parentoffredheads,

Thank you. Your last sentence summed it up perfectly. Regardless of conservatives or liberals, all voters should be tired of "voting for the lesser of two evils." We've had some poor tickets for candidates in the state for some races in the past. I hope it changes one day soon. I'm a Texan. I want to continue to be proud of that.

i'm open to both of them right now..even though i'm seriously leaning toward Perry. i just don't see anything yet that makes me want to vote Kay in over Ricky.

what's she going to bring to the table that's new or better than what we already have?

is she going to be more conservative? is she going to actually stand up and deal with our illegal immagration problem better than Ricky boy?

is she going to lower our taxes more than what we have now?

is she going to stand up for our citizens rights more than Perry already has?

I'm definitely not saying that Perry is ideal or perfect by any means. I think he's an opportunist who's managed to say the right things at the right time and ride a tidal wave of anti-washington sentiment that's running throughout the state right now. he's saying the right things, but most of what he's saying is more "feel good" statements than action.

But at least he's giving lip service to many of the things i believe and forcing the legislator to pay head to what the majority of Texans want and feel right now.

I'm not sold on Perry totally but he's better than anything else out there as of right now. KBH is going to have to bring something to the table that we don't already have and prove to me that she's not going to bring all of her years of Washington insider politics back to Texas and play "Lets Make A Deal" with the liberal Democrats in the state house.

Right now while the rest of the country is sucking wind and trying to figure out how they're going to ride out this economic mess, Texas is actually creating jobs and our economy is still strong.

What is she going to do to improve on that?