Celina Bobcats new uniforms

bigorange

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't go for a team with orange in their colors.....just can't do it....:no:

I'm an Aggie through and through....

But I am happy to hear that they received new uniforms; regardless of how despicable we perceive them to be! :whome:

oompa_loompa.jpg

Just teasin' BO.

How'd you get a picture of him. He's Celina's secret weapon - never seen before by the public. Kept in a loony cage until gametime.

Actually the good thing about orange - it shows up really well. You can just drive by a stadium and know which side is Celina's. Other colors blend into the landscape, but not orange - radiates like the sun. :coolio:

How'd you get a picture of him. He's Celina's secret weapon - never seen before by the public. Kept in a loony cage until gametime.

Actually the good thing about orange - it shows up really well. You can just drive by a stadium and know which side is Celina's. Other colors blend into the landscape, but not orange - radiates like the sun. :coolio:

The other good thing about orange is you guys can wear your tshirts hunting on Thursday, wear them to the game on Friday and then wear them picking up trash on the side of the road on Saturday. :smirk:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I usually save that one for my Gilmer buddies but I thought it was appropriate.

Actually, I think the uniforms look good. Not as good as Blue of course. :thumbsup:

The other good thing about orange is you guys can wear your tshirts hunting on Thursday, wear them to the game on Friday and then wear them picking up trash on the side of the road on Saturday. :smirk:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I usually save that one for my Gilmer buddies but I thought it was appropriate.

Actually, I think the uniforms look good. Not as good as Blue of course. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that franksnbeans!! :whome:

And I'll agree with you about not looking as good as Blue. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I have to agree with the others...orange in any combination is just ugly!! The college I attended wore it and I thought is was absolutely the ugliest color I had ever worn or seen...but you guys got a heck of a program...I'll give that to you...what ever color you wear!!!