Stephen Good from Paris High Starting guard for OU

IRONCAT

He has also been working a little at center with the first team lately because of nagging injuries to starting center Ben Habern, backup Brian Lepak and extreme backup Brody Eldridge. LSU transfer Jarvis Jones has been taking most of Stephen's reps at guard when he has to fill in at center because of said injuries, but it sounds as though Habern, Lepak and Eldridge are all firmly on their way back. One thing is for sure though and that is Stephen will see A LOT of playing time this year. I know he'll represent Paris and the rest of the East Texas community extremely well.

Craig Smoak

Smoaky.com Vice President

[email protected]

Watching drills in person and on soonersports.com that OL is looking very good - especially considering the quality of the DL they go up aginst everyday. - I fully expect that OU will run the ball ALOT - especially early this year - watch the Calhoun kid from Van - he will begin to emerge this year.

Watching drills in person and on soonersports.com that OL is looking very good - especially considering the quality of the DL they go up aginst everyday. - I fully expect that OU will run the ball ALOT - especially early this year - watch the Calhoun kid from Van - he will begin to emerge this year.

I think Calhoun has to wait 1 more year becasue hes behind Madu Brown and Murray but back to the topic OU need to run the ball they cant depend on there o-line cause its not the same stud o-line from last year get in the old i formation and pound the ball down the oppoents throat then let bradford pick his spots to throw the ball and OU should be domnaite this year BOOMER SOONER

Depending upon DeMarco Murray's injury situation (at present he is nursing a hamstring injury, degree of injury uncertain - severe muscle tear or just a tweak), but assuming that he returns to full strength, I would agree that Calhoun's time will be mostly next year. I can see him getting significant playing time early in the year, however, while Murray gets back to full speed.

Stephen Good is going to be a beast for us. He will only improve with playing time this year.

Madu has looked suprisingly good in the slot.. and reminds me a little of Josh Norman - BTW the coaches have been talking up Jonathon Miller (unusual for a freshman) - so.. he may see some ST action. As for Calhoun, I can't remember a back with a similar stlye at OU (maybe Kenyon Rasheed?) - but I am excited to see what he can do.