***Breaking News*** Rangers trade for Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez

Smoaky

How many home runs has Jones hit since his 3 in one game? He does not even put the ball in play. We get bases loaded and no outs and have Jones and Murphy up and it is less than 50-50 if we even score. Pudge is hitting over .300 against lefties, get Murphy out of here.

murphy is a quick starter, slow finisher. if he goes 2-5...i can almost promise you he started the day 2-2.

i'm so glad pudge is back. he is going to bring so much to this team. he finally looks normal again being in a rangers uniform...he just looked weird in that black and teal the marlins have

With Pudge coming back, do you think he will retire as a Ranger? We all seem to have enjoyed watching him in the Ranger uniform before his shocking trade back in 02. Could he win another golden glove with them?

Not to nitpick, but Pudge was not traded back in '02. The Rangers declined to offer him arbitration in December of that year, so he left for a one-year deal in Florida, and he wins a World Series. I'm sure he'll retire as a Ranger (or at least I sure hope so).