I just don't know...

bigdawg16

Let me get this straight. Do I have this right?

Nobama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it and whose members will be exempt from it, signed by a president who smokes, funded by a treasury secretary who did not pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

Nobama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it and whose members will be exempt from it, signed by a president who smokes, funded by a treasury secretary who did not pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.

Very comforting, huh? :cripple:

Now thats an obamanation......

Guest Sideliner

Another Bush could get elected...

Another Bush could get elected...

If "another Bush" holds terrorists accountable, believes in personal responsibility for the citizenry, acknowledges that less taxes = a better economy, and has political beliefs that are in direct opposition to the current administration, count me in.

If "another Bush" holds terrorists accountable, believes in personal responsibility for the citizenry, acknowledges that less taxes = a better economy, and has political beliefs that are in direct opposition to the current administration, count me in.

Me too.

Can we have a recall ? BHO is the worst president I have ever seen in my lifetime or read about. Harding and Buchanan are geniuses compared to BHO. I told you so, BHO would make Bush appear as one of the greatest Presidents we have ever known. The sad thing is, we still have 3 years and 3 1/2 months of this bungler.

Me too - I can vote twice with Acorns help