What are some of your all-time favorite album covers?

MUSTANGMANIA

Hey DaveTV1. I think your hooked on this one. Keep'em coming!!!!

When I was growing up there was nothing better than opening up an album or a baseball/football/basketball pack of cards. I'm sure that Cheaptrick77, can attest to that fact. You didn't know what sounds were going to be inside for the various bands, and you didn't know which players you were going to be able to add to your collection. Here are my 5 contributions for this evening :

Hard_Nose_Highway.jpg Last_Days_and_Time.jpg

Naturally.jpg Captain_Fantastic.jpg

Please_Don__t_Touch.jpg

• Like 1

When I was a kid, and I have no idea who the singer/s were... but there was an album called Whipped Creme...it used to fascinate me... I remember asking Mom about it... Dad started giggling... never did get an explanation exactly... LOL!

I remember seeing that album in my parents collection as well, that is funny :

Whipped_Cream_and_other_delights.jpg

My additions : Led_Zeppelin.jpg Phoenix.jpg

Heart_Beat_City.jpg Cocked_and_Loaded.jpg

Whipped_Faster.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
No, seriously, You may be hooked! :blink: Maybe its time for a SDC Intervention! :whome:

I could list a bunch, but what a great catch by Braylon Edwards. Just joking, I don't want to be the only one posting, and album art isn't as easy as songs that make me think. I have about 2,500 albums in storage that I should go through to remind me of some great album art. It's one of the things I miss about vinyl.