Which Big 12 teams has had most NFL starting QBs?

hanginangus

Excuse me, where's Bobby Layne???? Way to go "worldwide leader" :thumbdown:

Former UT star Bobby Layne was an all-time great and I was wondering how long it would take my bff to catch that ommision. However, the original article noted "during the Super Bowl era".

On a side note, the Lions were actually very good at one time with Highland Park high school teamates Bobby Layne and Doak Walker leading them to the championship in '52.

Former UT star Bobby Layne was an all-time great and I was wondering how long it would take my bff to catch that ommision. However, the original article noted "during the Super Bowl era".

On a side note, the Lions were actually very good at one time with Highland Park high school teamates Bobby Layne and Doak Walker leading them to the championship in '52.

My bad. I glossed over the "starting in 1966" part. Don't know why you would have a cutoff date when talking about total quarterbacks produced by universities.

I saw OU holds the distinction of ZERO quarterbacks produced. Does anyone know if there been any OU qb's before the "modern era"?

Wow, does that mean the the University of Sountern Misissippi beats all the teams in the Big 12. Farve has started at least 256 games straight all by himself. Throw in a start or two for Reggie and you have around 260.

good God, can we just keep Favre on the NFL board??? :banghead:

Wonder where all the diehard UT-Norman guys are regrding this.....

I don't care really how well a quarterback from Oklahoma does in the NFL. The NFL doesn't really matter to me. It is how they play when they are at the Univerisy of Oklahoma that matters to me. As long as Oklahoma continues to have successful college QBs I will be happy.