If you watch Fox news, you are

OldSchool

I guess I'm a racist then.......I'll continue to watch it as it is the only media outlet that at least tries to tell the news without bias......although shepherd smith would fit right in with the rest of the liars (oops, I mean liberals)......

If a racist is someone who does not like someone because of theri race. What would a person be if he does not like someone for their Idea's. An Idealist - I even think Keith Olberman would agree he is one of these.

Jeesh, what a bunch of little weiners, uh, I mean, whiners...Gather the people of color by claiming all who oppose us are racists...I suggest, THEY'RE the racists..

Been watching Glen Beck on his special this week on the Czars, etc... check this out... did you know, he's getting e-mails from the White House while his show is going on, correcting him on who and who is not a Czar and exactly what so and so's title is..... that's a little weird!

Never heard of any White House before now e-mailing a news program...Today was on loss of our First Amendment rights...holy heck...

And these little Czars running around, all communist, mind ya, who believe Chavez was wonderful, because he killed the media against him, who DO NOT believe in freedom of speech, etc., etc... list goes on and on...

I've been saying this for years now... there's something sneaky going on here, and Obama ramped it up big time... there's something big behind and wiggling its way into our government, and you watch...something's going to happen, and the heavens will fall, and just the excuse they need, if they didn't do it themselves, to control every aspect of our freedoms. Just the wigglers now are these Czars and no telling who else...ACORN, the unions... who puts an ex-pres of the AFL-CIO in charge of banking in New York... now ya know, that just makes no sense from whatever planet you're from.

One thing, though, we, the American people have got to seriously look at all of these candidates. If they don't or haven't shown that they support the Constitution of the United States of America, period, no if's, and's or buts, no Washington bull pahookey, business as usual...we're fixing to be in for a whirlwind...and quit this malarking around about all these paybacks to who got them in office... enough of the McCains... no more...

The serious thing here is though...if we select the wrong governor for the State of Texas, the one state that can stand up with all her might, we're doomed....she is and can be the beacon of capitalism and a republic.

Sorry... got a little wound up there... LOL!

As I said in another post, Why is the word racist being thrown around today more than it was 30 years ago ? Just because I'm a Republican, and I don't agree with the communist Tsars as the White House ? I suppose the liberal left bought into their statements that little johnny can't read, and they're trying to brainwash the masses. It makes me sick.

Olberman did not get the proper education at his Farmers College. While he might want to say that by going to the UT-Tyler of Cornell that he has a first class education, it does not compare to the professors at Cornell University. Their curriculum is entirely different. He consistently shows his ignorance, by the way that he presents his debates. He debates like a high school drop out. He does have good communication skills, but his brain works at a high school level.

By labeling conservatives as racist he is the furthest from the truth. He doesn't see that the Democratic Party still places people under the yoke of bondage with their social programs. How do those help anyone succeed in life, but make them dependent ? It creates a vicious cycle that never stops. The only thing it does do is buy votes. Gimme something for nothing, and you have my vote. That is un-American, un-patriotic, and racially discriminative towards people. I'd rather the government give an helping hand, and not a handout. As much as we spend on social programs, if the money was spent on education and addressing those issues we would be the most technologically advanced society on the face of the earth. Instead we treat the problem with a band-aid (assistance checks), and need provide the people with a way to thrive on their own. We keep giving people a fish, and don't let them fish on their own.

I would have supported Colin Powell, if he had ran for President. Then he turned on the Republican Party by endorsing BHO. I support ideas and convictions. I love America, and not a communistic society. The perfect Utopia involves everyone working towards one goal and idea. We will never find that aspect on this earth. Nowhere.

I would have NEVER supported Powell....he's been a closet lib since the 1990's.....I DID vote for Allen Keyes agains W in the 2000 GOP Primary......

I respected General Colin Powell, until he changed his support. I've been seeing reports that he's been trying to make a fast retreat back to the Republican Party. I don't trust him now, after the damage that he did. Again, I'm not saying Sen. McCain was the best choice to vote into office, but he was the only option.

I think we need a third party system, but when there aren't viable candidates to elect from those parties. Who are you going to vote for ? It makes me sick, that our electorial process has come down to this. I'm not going to vote for someone that doesn't have a chance to win. That's as bad as not voting at all.