Favorite Commercials

HouTex

About the dumbest thing ever. Tyler and East Texas in general has some of the worst advertising commercials and jingles !

Actually, that makes me want to watch 7, but I agree.

Most local commercials today are awful, in production and acting.

I generally have to turn down my t.v. when one comes on.

1. Not only, Because I don't want to watch it,

2. The audio is so off from every other thing on tv.

Tyler Ford had a pretty nice commercial on not long ago, but I HATE all furniture commercials.

For instance, Matress 2 Go, or anyone who found a group of kids to sit in their chairs.

They make it sound SO appealing and safe.....harmless even.....:no:

Walt's 69 years old, and he was one of my favorite fullbacks of all time. Earl Campbell is a HOF'er, and we can't forget his display of power and speed. What is safe in this world ? I think people buy too much into certain things. They're dipping of snuff didn't make them bad people, and that's what many want to view them as. I'd rather watch those old Skoal commercials, than all the drug commercials that we see on television today.

Walt's 69 years old, and he was one of my favorite fullbacks of all time. Earl Campbell is a HOF'er, and we can't forget his display of power and speed. What is safe in this world ? I think people buy too much into certain things. They're dipping of snuff didn't make them bad people, and that's what many want to view them as. I'd rather watch those old Skoal commercials, than all the drug commercials that we see on television today.

Oh, no Dave. I'm not saying that they're bad people for having dipped. I'd still enjoy a nice pinch of Skoal :) if it weren't for the possibility of getting cancer :sick:. Two of my favorite people were tobacco users.