overton and union grove

TyCobb

I was not bashing. I am from Cayuga. Yes I saw you guys play us. At Cayuga we will be the same next year. DOWN ON TALENT. Oh! Am I bashing our kids now? No I am a realistic parent. 1A gets talent runs. 4 yrs ago Overton had talent now it is down. Sorry for being real, but I am not bashing. Bless you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not bashing. I am from Cayuga. Yes I saw you guys play us. At Cayuga we will be the same next year. DOWN ON TALENT. Oh! Am I bashing our kids now? No I am a realistic parent. 1A gets talent runs. 4 yrs ago Overton had talent now it is down. Sorry for being real, but I am not bashing. Bless you.

Trifecta I don't believe you were bashing. And compared to you guys, we are down on talent. But, so are most teams. You guys have a great group of kids right now. From all I hear they are not just talented but, have great character. We may not have as much talent but what I would like to see happen is at the end of the game our opponent feel like Overton came to play ball. Regardless of the outcome. Play the game hard. Smash mouth, but with class. Good luck to you guys and we'll see you in Cayuga.

Looks to be a down year for the 'stangs. At the game in Ore city and have to say that I was impressed witht he following of the small town and the high number of pretty ladies in the stands frmo O-town. Quite a representation for such a small town!

This is a post I'll agree with.

Looks to be a down year for the 'stangs. At the game in Ore city and have to say that I was impressed witht he following of the small town and the high number of pretty ladies in the stands frmo O-town. Quite a representation for such a small town!

This is a post I'll agree with.