Baylor 24 - Wake Forest 21

BaylorPride

So what are the thoughts on Baylor this year realistically. They have always seemed to be the lowest ranked in the Big XII. I know a lot of talent from the east texas area has gone to them. Big fan of the coach and wondered what those close to the team have to say. I personally would like Baylor to get a bowl bid.

So what are the thoughts on Baylor this year realistically. They have always seemed to be the lowest ranked in the Big XII. I know a lot of talent from the east texas area has gone to them. Big fan of the coach and wondered what those close to the team have to say. I personally would like Baylor to get a bowl bid.

I think they will finish 4th in the Big 12 South and make a bowl game this year.

tech...ok i'll go for that...but OU is still on another level. with our without sam bradford.

i do however think that baylor will have a lot of success against the big 12 north teams.

come gameweek get back with me. I think it will be a good game even though it will be in Norman.

Baylor has 3 players that would play for Tech, Wake Forest is awful this year, Phil Steele had them ranked in the 60s this year in his magazine. I can't wait to see people with Dennis Miller in their sig lol

Baylor has ZERO people that "would" play for Tech.....they have an abundance of people that "could" play for Tech.

Baylor is above the Tech football program?

Actually, I thought they were pretty much even coming into the season. Baylor's road win over a very decent and favored Wake team was a lot more impressive to me than Tech's ho-hum 38-13 win over 1-AA North Dakota in Lubbock. And forgive me if I wasn't impressed with Potts performance at QB. TD wise and yardage wise, he had a decent game, but 3 picks against North Dakota? That isn't gonna translate well into the Big XII. BU SHOULD BE 4-0 going into conference. I don't think it is a stretch to think they COULD beat OU if Bradford isn't back, and they will beat Iowa St. And, as for Nebraska, Mizzou, Tech and A&M, I think those games are toss ups....BU should win at least 2 of them and could win all 4. The key for BU (as it is for most teams) is keeping the QB healthy. If that happens, I see a minimum of 7-5 and a bowl game for Baylor this year.

Baylor has 3 players that would play for Tech, Wake Forest is awful this year, Phil Steele had them ranked in the 60s this year in his magazine. I can't wait to see people with Dennis Miller in their sig lol

Curious who those 3 players are. CTC, can you tell us their names?

I'll take RG3 over potts...3 picks again NORTH DAKOTA is such a joke...seriously. that is one thing...even as a freshman last year, griffin did not turn the ball over. Also, kendall wright would be a 1,200 yard reciever in TT's offense...throw in a pretty decent run game, and this team, offensively, is very legit. Plus with one of the best safties in the big 12 (Jordan Lake) and one of the best linebackers in the big 12 (Joe Pawelek, both highly underrated) the defense didn't look bad either. Baylor could cause some stir. and this year is only the beginning.