Henderson's UFC contract runs out

CraigSmoak

Dan Henderson is no longer contracted by Zuffa according to MMANews.com. There were rumors that he might be fighting Rogerio Nogueira at UFC 105, but that's now off. According to Henderson in one report I saw both sides are talking but nothing has been agreed to yet as far as a new contract. I would hate to see Hendo leave the UFC. What about you guys?

Thoughts?

Craig Smoak

Smoaky.com Vice President

99.3 TALK FM Sports Department

[email protected]/[email protected]

I'd hate to see that, I like him also.

I know he was wanting another shot at Anderson Silva but I don't that that would happen even he did get a new contract.

yeah they were gonna let him and silva fight in december but silva backed out said he had to have surgrey or somthin.....i think HE DOESN'T WANT END UP LIKE BISPING......

I'd take some of that action if it comes to pass. I like Dan but there is no way he beats Silva. Do you recall their first fight?

I agree Dan seemed to be getting the better of Silva until he got choked out but Silva has a way of overcoming anything thrown at him. Plus after the way he kicked Forest Griffin's tokus in his last fight I think he's turning it up a notch.

I still want to see Silva vs Machida but they say Silva won't fight him because they're friends.

yeah he did look great against forest...but if u have noticed in silvas las couple of fights he hasnt wanted to go to the ground....if he wants to box then he should go do that....i think dan will get the contract thing worked out sooner or later and the fight will happen...

MMA is MIXED martial arts... you do whatever it takes to win. Plus, with Silva's reach advantage, why do anything else?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just heard thet Hendo is finda sign with stikeforce?? I hope it isnt true........

Oh man that would stink. Not to many fights I want to see him at in SF :( I believe Silva is Fighting Belfort. Nate Marquardt and Hendo should mix it up to see who is after Belfort.

Anybody hear about the Couture and Coleman at UFC 109 ha-ha :thumbdown: