Prayers please

Buckeye1980

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am asking for your prayers for myself please , a doctors visit has found possible heart problems. More test will be done on the 15th. I trust that my Lord and Savior will get me through this and hope and pray that this has been found soon enough to take care of .....Thank you in advance for your prayers and thoughts . I know I can trust in the prayers and faith of the "SMOAKY" family. God Bless you all!

Will be praying for you and your family. Puts the games in perspective.

I am asking for your prayers for myself please , a doctors visit has found possible heart problems. More test will be done on the 15th. I trust that my Lord and Savior will get me through this and hope and pray that this has been found soon enough to take care of .....Thank you in advance for your prayers and thoughts . I know I can trust in the prayers and faith of the "SMOAKY" family. God Bless you all!

prayers are with you my brother from another mother. I pray strength and peace on you and your family.

God, please place your healing hands on Buckeye1908. I pray that you give him the strength to get thru these difficult times. We dont always understand why things happen but we understand that you are in total control and things do happen for a reason. Forgive us of our sins and where we fail you. Amen.

Buckeye1908, I dont know who you are but you are my brother in Christ. Thinking and praying for ya.

God, please place your healing hands on Buckeye1908. I pray that you give him the strength to get thru these difficult times. We dont always understand why things happen but we understand that you are in total control and things do happen for a reason. Forgive us of our sins and where we fail you. Amen.

Buckeye1908, I dont know who you are but you are my brother in Christ. Thinking and praying for ya.

Sorry, Buckeye1980