which coach will come out on top?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach wins the Title shot?

• Rampage
    • Rashad
  2. 2. Wil Kimbo win Tuf 10?

• Yes
    • No

Everyone is hyping this up to be the biggest Tuf ever, what does everyone think? Is Kimbo a bust? Can Rashad beat Rampage?Can't wait to find out!

I'll take Rampage to win, and Kimbo to win or at least have a good showing. Kimbo and 2 of the other top prospects are on team Rampage, so Kimbo should at least win a fight or 2.

First off, I don't think Rampage is scared of anybody although I would pick Machida right now over him if they were to square off. Second, yeah supposedly he is playing the old Mr. T role of B.A. Baracus for the Hollywood "A-Team" remake alongside Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper among others. Who knows what's going on in this guy's head as it was just last year when out of nowhere you hear reports of him purposely ramming his vehicle into other people's cars, etc. Maybe he just wants to take a break...but then again I don't know. I would definitely take him over Rashad in the octagon though. And, no I don't think Kimbo will win TUF 10. I don't even think he'll reach the finals. Just my opinion.

Craig Smoak

Smoaky.com Vice President

99.3 TALK FM Sports Department

[email protected]/[email protected]

rashad is faster. quicker feet. and better ground game. rashad and rampage will be a brawl but rashad is top notch right now. rampage is all slams and strength. hes a bad dude but rashad should have had machida too.. yup :jawdrop:

I agree with most of this but it takes alot and I mean alot of speed to beat machida. Take his BJ Penn fight, BJ was way too fast for machida and almost beat him but he got pretty much cheated out of that fight by the judges IMO, to make it even more weird it was a catchweight fight. Now Rashad has alot of power but Machida is waaaay too fast for rashad, if I see anyone going to beat machida its probabley going to be hendo hes the only one I see doing it as of right now.

Everyone is hyping this up to be the biggest Tuf ever, what does everyone think? Is Kimbo a bust? Can Rashad beat Rampage?Can't wait to find out!

I'll take Rampage to win, and Kimbo to win or at least have a good showing. Kimbo and 2 of the other top prospects are on team Rampage, so Kimbo should at least win a fight or 2.

I think Rashad has the better team. Rampage just tried to pick the biggest team.

I like Kimbo, but i dont think he is gonna make it through the whole show....someone is going to get under his skin in the house and he is gonna go off and get kicked out....on the otherhand if he didnt win the show why would he be out talking about it??? I seen him on espn and stuff 3 times last week?????

I dont know.........I liked what I saw of Kimbo on the first episode. He was quite when he was around all the guys. His little side interviews were kinda out there, but I think he knows deep down that he doesnt have the talent of these guys and he will keep his mouth shut in the house. As far as people pushing him, he will prolly loose it like most do on that show, but he will keep it in check.

I dont know why, but I really want him to do well.

Not sure about the sightings on ESPN. I mean think of all the other shows, and you never saw those guys out talking about it.

• 2 weeks later...
I think Rashad has the better team. Rampage just tried to pick the biggest team.

Maybe so, just saw team pics before show started and had heard Wes Sims and Marcus Jones hyped up a little before show started to air, but Sims acts like a clown and Jones cardio is non existent. Should be interesting. I just hate that Rampage backed out of the Rashad fight, i couldn't wait to watch that fight.