The Smoakhouse Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. NATUREBOY98

Team to beat in 3AD2 in 2019: Daingerfield Tigers

I’d agree. Athletic ability isn’t a concern. Offense isn’t a concern. Get more mean and aggressive on defense and the jackets will be tough opposition.
  3. TDJ89

Most overrated programs

I don't get the point of this topic
  4. TDJ89

I hope we get more physical as a team, thats been our biggest weakness.
  5. randomuser

Most overrated programs

My intent is those schools aren’t LISD. The metro schools are in the same school district. Duncanville, Desoto, Allen, SLC and Cedar Hill are few of the only 1school towns up here.
  6. KirtFalcon

Meanwhile in Evadale ....

HagAR's sister .... Champion er lid tossing ....
  7. KirtFalcon

Meanwhile in Evadale ....

Kolmes - Memorial DaY 2018
  8. NATUREBOY98

UPDATE: Mount Vernon hires Art Briles

Kinda had a knee jerk reaction this morning learning about this hire. Just hit close to home having 4 daughters. When I was a kid in school, didn’t give 2 cents about girl athletics. Becoming a father made me all about some Title 9 lol. Just wanted to say whatever my take on the situation is just my opinion. It’s none of my business. I hope nothing but the best for the Mount Vernon Tigers and Lady Tigers programs. It’s y’all town and yalls business. Good luck this coming year.
  9. NATUREBOY98

Couldn’t agree more TD. DF, PP, Waskom, and EF will be fun to watch this year. Imo Diana and OC could make some noise if they were in a different district. Same with DeKalb. QC. Well it’s QC. Not much can be said there.
  10. Shout out to all the vets. Shout out to all the men and women currently serving in our arm services. I’d like to thank you for your service, past and present. For those that past on the battlefields, I hope you’re resting in peace. If it wasn’t for you men and women we wouldn’t be able to enjoy getting on here and playfully roast each other’s teams in good fun. Not to mention the countless other freedoms we enjoy. Just a great big thank you. God bless each and every one of you fine patriots.
  11. NATUREBOY98

Most overrated programs

How’d you remember your password man? You’ve been a member for 5 years and have a dozen post. ANTI loves his Lobos. Can’t fault him for that. I’m a homer myself. Daingerfield is a burr under my saddle but I respect their love for their Tigers. Have a great Memorial Day.
  12. Hagar

Wow. Baylor???

I find it a downright shame that this went on at Baylor. Although I’m not Baptist, I don’t like to see any of our, allegedly, Christian Universities, letting things like this go on. But in the end, Baylor is a private school, and can do, and teach, what they want. What really hacks me is this Leftist indoctrination going on at State supported schools. The same schools that our Taxes subsidize. You’d think our State Legislators would crack down on it. Perhaps there are reasons I’m not aware of, but regardless, it stills makes my blood boil.
  13. Hagar

Paul Harvey 😋👌 🇺🇸

What an enjoyable video. IMO, the best News person in my lifetime. His 15 minute broadcast would go by so fast, and each time, I wanted more. Today, most come on for 5 minutes and I can’t wait for them to finish. But his logic, his delivery, and his voice, was the total package. RIP Mr. Harvey, knowing many of us still miss you, especially in this era of slam bam, negative, fake and biased news.
  14. KirtFalcon

Judge orders Trump lawyers to release tax documents.

He did all he could to get rid of Obamacare, but was obstructed by RINOs like John McCain .... he did dismantle the worst parts of it and it's colla[sing under it's own weight ... race relations hae also vastly improved and his approval among blacks is double what it was in 2016, the economy is booming and unemployment is at record lows .... I know all that success just has you libtards fuming ... lol .... we will recoup the money on building the wall a hundred times over through savings of not having to care for as many illegals ... libtards can't stand all the MAGA .....
  15. Said he would get rid of ACA didn’t, said he was going to do tax reform, didn’t (or are you fooled by what he did do) said he was getting out of ME just sent troops back in harms way, said he would bring country closer hasn’t in least, said he would drain swamp filled it, but hey hang your hat on wall he said Mexico would pay for.
  16. regaleagle

Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Good luck to the Kilgore Dogs. I didn't like what I heard about those fans over in Benbrook......sounds like they need a lesson in humility.
  17. CDAWG68

Go Kilgore Dogs! Since Carthage is out, than I wish our fellow dogs the best of luck!
  18. 3lamp

I’ll be looking for Kilgore to do their job. Always back my district. Spring Hill out. Kilgore gets Benbrook and their rowdy fans. 🥶 hate to see Carthage lose like they did. Good season. Spring Hill will be back. An all junior and sophomore team returning. No seniors. And some great kids coming up.
  19. Tiredofit

Most overrated programs

Tell ANTI thank you. I had no idea you could put people on ignore but I got my first.
  20. TDJ89

Fact is Newton is the champs til other wise, so they are the team to beat, but our district is gonna be stout this yr.
  21. Stoney

Turnpike Trubadours Over?

“Oh and lovers they march by, but they ain't like you and IThey all wanna be Hank Williams, they don't wanna have to die” The man who wrote this is sadly headed down the same path.
  22. HearEmaGrowlin

Most overrated programs

Here’s one for y’all that’s out of our region..... I think Manvel is slightly overrated. Always have numerous D-1 recruits and win a lot of games just never win their last game of the season no matter how many guys they have committed to D-1 teams.
  23. NATUREBOY98

Most overrated programs

I normally am always against Dfield, but this thread is very entertaining.
  24. ANTI

Most overrated programs

Scroll to the top right, click your handle, scroll down to 'ignored users' and walla....problem fixed.
  25. ALLSPORTFAN

No doubt
  26. NATUREBOY98

UPDATE: Mount Vernon hires Art Briles

Hope so. Winnsboro is a fine town.
  1. Load more activity