All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I see at least 2 wins non district. HS and WO.
  3. Exactly! That why Manning gets a hard time. You gotta respect that.
  4. Tough loss he was pretty good. Hopefully another Texas team is interested.
  5. Geez... kids acting like injuries have never happened, or that the guy ahead of you will never gets the yips. A million things could happen. I just don't understand this generation.
  6. I had to check the list of governors. I was actually surprised to see that it has had a Republican governor since 2011.
  7. dont they play quitman next yr? might be a win right there
  8. Today
  9. The repub prez candidate has carried Tenn in every election this century.
  10. https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/23/business/uaw-south-jobs/index.html The first domino falls. If this movement spreads maybe the old south can stop being the poorest region in the nation.
  11. white oak might end up shocking everyone in the district. #fullspeednasty
  12. https://notthebee.com/article/the-biden-admin-cleared-the-marthas-vineyard-illegals-for-work-visas-and-a-path-to-citizenship-because-desantis-is-a-criminal-or-something
  13. Why not stay and compete for the job. Got all summer to improve plus they always use more than 2 in a game. Sometimes competition runs some kids off now days.
  14. Really like what Elko is doing. Bryce foster was a liability. Elko going aggressive in the portal. He is setting the tone and expectations are high. A few more additions by subtraction is expected.
  15. Texas A&M's Bryce Foster, Bobby Taylor and Dorian Hinton are no longer on team's 2024 roster
  16. Got a great chance to have a very good start to the season!! I would think a 3-1 start would be very obtainable!!
  17. And still scared to play Spring Hill.
  18. Starting CB Terrence Brooks has entered the portal. Apparently, Terry Joseph wants to start Gavin Holmes over Brooks, which is what led Brooks to wanting to transfer. A big mistake on Joseph's part, IMO. Brooks was the second best corner, behind Muhammad.
  19. No one really knows if he has another gear. He hasn’t been in a competitive race yet. He gets out front in the first 10 steps and cruises. Hoping he can bring home the gold!
  1. Load more activity