• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jd63238

jd63238

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Texas Rangers, Tatum and Longview Football, Texas High School Football Playoffs, Dallas Cowboys

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

I never liked the idea of separating 5A from the rest of high school. I think it takes away from number of people that would discuss 5A football games with it being missing from the regular High School forum. I glance at the 5A section often, but do not usually see much action; I feel there would be more JT, Lee, and Lufkin discussions if they were in the main section.
It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.

#2 Smoaky

Smoaky

Smoakhouse Honcho

• Root Admin
  • 9,389 posts
  • Interests:Program Director and Sports Talk Show Host at ESPN Radio-Central Texas. This includes AM1660, AM1330, 100.9FM and 1660espn.com. I own Smoaky.com, the high school website that was launched in July, 2002. And, most importantly, I have a loving wife, Cindy and an incredible son, Craig, and daughter, Jennifer.

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (jd63238 @ Sep 15 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never liked the idea of separating 5A from the rest of high school. I think it takes away from number of people that would discuss 5A football games with it being missing from the regular High School forum. I glance at the 5A section often, but do not usually see much action; I feel there would be more JT, Lee, and Lufkin discussions if they were in the main section.

Sorry for the delay, but this has been done.

David Smoak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users