• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#1 killerb99

killerb99

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • Interests:Watching the Daingerfield Tigers beat your team like they stole something.....then telling you about it.

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

Good news Diana, you made the playoffs! Bad news, you drew Dfield. I am loving it, back in week one there were a few of you claiming you wanted us. Well you got us! You guys are still Rudy Poo and we are going to beat you like you stole something, you know it , we know it, everybody on this site knows it. So throw your little victory parade for making the playoffs and then come on down to earth. We got a first rate beat down waiting for you.
The bad guy

Bev

#2 wr4life

wr4life

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:18 AM

I vote New Diana by a touchdown.
I kick kitties for breakfast...

#3 wr4life

wr4life

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (killerb99 @ Nov 7 2009, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That my friend is why you are an idiot! You asked on the other thread, now you know. Just b glad you won't have to play us.

And you voted Arp blowing us out the water. Guess were both idiots. And actually if you guys win you will be one step closer to playing us (retard were in the same divison). I do not want Daingerfield to win because I feel that Garrison can beat New Diana (but not Daingerfield) and well I kind of want to see a rematch of West Rusk vs Garrison as I know we would bring a severe beating to them this time around. Just my feelings on it. Your opinion, on the other hand, means nothing basketballer so forgive me if I totally ignore any football predictions you make.
I kick kitties for breakfast...

#4 Guest_Bear_Den_*

Guest_Bear_Den_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:29 AM

Daingerfield wins this one. Congratulations on making the post-season ND

#5 t-dub

t-dub

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (killerb99 @ Nov 7 2009, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good news Diana, you made the playoffs! Bad news, you drew Dfield. I am loving it, back in week one there were a few of you claiming you wanted us. Well you got us! You guys are still Rudy Poo and we are going to beat you like you stole something, you know it , we know it, everybody on this site knows it. So throw your little victory parade for making the playoffs and then come on down to earth. We got a first rate beat down waiting for you.

Way to stay humble. it's awesome!!!
$500? Must be a peach of a hand!
It takes 4 pitches to walk a batter but only 1 to put him on. NOLAN RYAN

#6 ClawNAntler

ClawNAntler

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:09 AM

anyone know when and where this game will be played?

#7 Cotton20

Cotton20

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:All sports

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:32 AM

This is gonna be payback for ND kickin' D-field's ###### in baseball every time they have ever played. ND has never played D-field in football to my knowledge in the last 35 years & there is a reason for that. Bet ND is literally kickin' themselves for losing 2 games by a total of 3 points. Couple of points & they could have avoided the throttling they're about to take.

#8 bluetiger114

bluetiger114

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (Cotton20 @ Nov 7 2009, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is gonna be payback for ND kickin' D-field's ###### in baseball every time they have ever played. ND has never played D-field in football to my knowledge in the last 35 years & there is a reason for that. Bet ND is literally kickin' themselves for losing 2 games by a total of 3 points. Couple of points & they could have avoided the throttling they're about to take.

It doesn't matter I guess, but they haven't always kicked our tails in baseball. A few years back we knocked them out of the playoffs in a best 2 out of 3 series biggrin.gif
Daingerfield Tigers are gonna dot that i

#9 DfieldTiger1884

DfieldTiger1884

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (Cotton20 @ Nov 7 2009, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't Dfield beat ND out of the baseball playoffs about 2-3 yrs ago?

#10 datroof

datroof

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (killerb99 @ Nov 7 2009, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys won't make it far enough to play us retard. Even if you did it would b a cake walk for us. You don't have to take my word for it. Just read the paper next weekend, see how bad we beat ND, then demolish the team that destroyed you guys. We both know you are not very smart but picking ND by a TD maybe the dumbest thing you have ever posted.

Let me tell you. Dfield aint dat good this year.. Dem eagles gonna Beat them kitties!!! BRING IT BABY

AND THATS DA TROOF

#11 uncleB

uncleB

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (datroof @ Nov 7 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me tell you. Dfield aint dat good this year.. Dem eagles gonna Beat them kitties!!! BRING IT BABY

AND THATS DA TROOF

i just love seeing the challenged use the computer....

Dfield by as much as they want......

#12 Tiger1995

Tiger1995

jjspeed8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,580 posts
  • Interests:my youngens

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:30 AM

AND THATS DA TROOF

Hey "datroof" DF is that good.
Go Arp Go,Go!!
jjspeed8..... the unbeatable homer.....
Posted Image

#13 killerb99

killerb99

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • Interests:Watching the Daingerfield Tigers beat your team like they stole something.....then telling you about it.

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:18 AM

AND THATS DA TROOF

Just keep telling yourself that buddy. If we are not that good and we beat you guys by 30, what does that make you?

AND THATS DA TROOF

Just keep telling yourself that buddy. If we are not that good and we beat you guys by 30, what does that make you?
The bad guy

Bev

#14 bluetiger114

bluetiger114

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:26 AM

Friday night at 7:30 in Hallsville, we are home.
Daingerfield Tigers are gonna dot that i

#15 HPFLASH

HPFLASH

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:45 AM

Congrats on making the playoffs ND but sorry, there is no chance for you.
Semper Fidelis

#16 franksnbeans

franksnbeans

OLD SCHOOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,279 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:49 AM

AND THATS DA TROOF

EAST TEXAS BACKWATER -- AND PROUD!

#17 franksnbeans

franksnbeans

OLD SCHOOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,279 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (wr4life @ Nov 7 2009, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I vote New Diana by a touchdown.

EAST TEXAS BACKWATER -- AND PROUD!

#18 bp1445

bp1445

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (killerb99 @ Nov 7 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BEV, help me out, but didn't they say they wanted a shot at ya'll last year too? Well they finally got their wish.....not sure they realize what they've got coming! I still believe this team is better than last year. Now that it's playoff time, we'll see for sure.

BTW, thanks for your support (I guess you could call it that...LOL!)...it was fun jawin' with ya! Good luck!

#19 UnionGrove2011

UnionGrove2011

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations Diana & Daingerfield on making the playoffs, that's awesome!

As much as I would like to see the Eagles pull an upset, I'm going to have to go with D'field.

I say...

Daingerfield- 47
New Diana- 26

2010 Union Grove Lions Football (4-6; 1-4 in District)

August 27th- at Beckville, L 20-12
September 3rd- v. Overton, W 14-0
September 10th- v. Harmony (Homecoming), W 12-8
September 17th- at Big Sandy, W 24-15
September 24th- at Ore City, L 27-13
October 8th- *v. West Rusk, L 48-16
October 15th- *at Winona, L 20-13
October 22nd- *v. Arp, L 37-14
October 29th- *at Frankston, L 42-7
November 5th- *v. Joaquin (Parent/Senior 2011 Night), W 41-16

District 9-AA, Division II
Tigers * Indians * Rams * Lions * Raiders * Wildcats

#20 gg3270

gg3270

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:04 PM

I think that the ND game was over before the Harleton/Harmony game was decided. ND never left the stands. They waited in anticipation on cell phones for calls about the game being played up Hwy. 154. And THEN the call came! Harleton wins! (I wonder if New Diana has ever rooted for Harleton except for this one lone exception???) ND fans start screaming and yelling, we are in the playoffs. The players find out in the locker room. Too bad it was HS or the might have broke out the champagne by backing in to the playoffs. Oh well, they are still in....

Then we hear the sound from the deep. You remember the sound don't you? It's the sound of the SHARK on 'Jaws' (da dump, da dump, da dump) as it approaches it's next victim. Swim faster, faster, faster. Chomp!!!

ND, you'll ain't Chief Brody and the Great White is really a blue striped TIGER. But you'll get the distinct pleasure of being the first playoff victim.

Next Saturday when you open the newspaper, there will be a picture of what is left of ND's defense (just an arm and torso).

Nobody wants to face the shark, er...blue tiger! Not yet anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users