Photo

Pac Man vs. Money Mayweather

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Who ya got (13 member(s) have cast votes)

??

1. Mayweather (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. Pacquiao (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tccrookie

Tccrookie

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:46 PM

So the most anticipated fight in a long time will more than likely be signed in the next few weeks. Who do you like in this fight.

Based on common opponets you might think Pac has the edge. Who knows, Floyd didn't look rusty against Juan Manuel by any means.

I think Floyd is the best fighter of the past 10 years, no one has accomplished more in my opinion. Pac no doubt is the best fighter the past 2-3 years. Can't wait for it to happen.

#2 knightnation

knightnation

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (TjcRookie @ Nov 18 2009, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So the most anticipated fight in a long time will more than likely be signed in the next few weeks. Who do you like in this fight.

Based on common opponets you might think Pac has the edge. Who knows, Floyd didn't look rusty against Juan Manuel by any means.

I think Floyd is the best fighter of the past 10 years, no one has accomplished more in my opinion. Pac no doubt is the best fighter the past 2-3 years. Can't wait for it to happen.

You are right, let us cross our fingers and hope this happens. Boxing is back on the rise and this will surely increase the popularity of a dying sport

QUOTE (TjcRookie @ Nov 18 2009, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right, let us cross our fingers and hope this happens. Boxing is back on the rise and this will surely increase the popularity of a dying sport

#3 Roughriders04

Roughriders04

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:38 PM

I heard that it could bring both guys like 40-50 million each....wow they wold have to be dumb to turn this down....mayweather is big on his legacy though he would like to retire with out ever losing......

#4 knightnation

knightnation

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (Roughriders04 @ Nov 19 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard that it could bring both guys like 40-50 million each....wow they wold have to be dumb to turn this down....mayweather is big on his legacy though he would like to retire with out ever losing......

I think that is the only thing not making this a done deal is the fact that Mayweather knows that Manny will bring it and he is not totally convinced he can beat him.

#5 Roughriders04

Roughriders04

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:53 AM

I just seen where they both have agreed to the contract.....there are alot of possible venues....one is jerry world, I hope that is true, I would def go....

#6 ThaDeisel

ThaDeisel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:23 PM

yeah this is definitely the biggest fight that boxing has had in a long long time and hopefully it lives up to its billing! and the pay-out is gonna be huge for both fighters! after all this is wat Mayweather came out of retirement for is all the mOney!
Simply Tha Best!

#7 TJC_fan

TJC_fan

Senior Ambassador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

Will they ever fight each other? Definitely more "games" being played outside the ring than fights inside.
Observations on the world of sports at ...

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=pirate_17

#8 unclebuck1

unclebuck1

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:18 PM

Man , I love boxing, been watching it since I was little but hear lately Ive been watching UFC and man Im hooked, boxing isnt giving us fans the fights we want to see and when they do the boxers are all washed up :example benard vs roy, tito vs roy:UFC is lineing them up fight after fight I mean Cain is already going to fight Dos Santos I mean that dont happen in boxing anymore.UFC is exciting way more exciting than boxing (that hurts me to say that) IM tired of hearing about May weather and Pac man fight. Your fighters so shut up and fight. I give boxing 5 more years because like they say now, It died. I have a fealing Im going to tell my kids that there use to be a time when fighters would wear 14 to 16 ounce gloves and go 12 rounds. That my opinion what do think? I got Cain over Dos Santos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users