• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Colmesneilfan1

Colmesneilfan1

Smoakhouse Libertarian

• Administrators
  • 33,339 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

This has been a fun race, but there is more action in the pits than normal....there have been several crashes in and out of the pits and a crewmember and a NASCAR official got ran over at different times......this one has had a little bit of everything.....

Mark 16: 16..."16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

Acts 2: 38...."38And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Acts 22: 16...."16And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name."

I Peter 3: 21...."21Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,"

The above Scripture is from the English Standard Version

#2 Colmesneilfan1

Colmesneilfan1

Smoakhouse Libertarian

• Administrators
  • 33,339 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

Kurt Busch takes it........

Mark 16: 16..."16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

Acts 2: 38...."38And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Acts 22: 16...."16And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name."

I Peter 3: 21...."21Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,"

The above Scripture is from the English Standard Version

#3 etos10

etos10

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (Colmesneilfan1 @ May 30 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kurt Busch takes it........

as long as it was not the shrub, i am good.

on another note--loved seeing martin and gordon stay out on that caution and end up 4th and 6th. very nice move! too bad jr and jimmie could not have gotten in on that action.

#4 BGR

BGR

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:08 AM

I was pulling for Jamie Mac since Gordon or Martin couldn't take the win. I don't dislike Kurt as much as I used to and I would much rather see him win than Kyle. Kyle is probably the most talented driver today but his aggressive nature and punkish attitude isn't endearing at all. I did enjoy Jeff Burton chewing on Kyle's tail at the end of the race. I have never seen Burton mad like that. It was fun to watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users