#1 GOLEE

GOLEE

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Football, Hunting, Fishing, Nascar

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:45 PM

Does Nascar really need to race at Infineon. It was the biggest mess I have seen .... Well... since last year. Its become a free for all. Nascar allows things in this race they would not in any other. Beat, bang, rub, push, shove, ram, and so on. If I were an owner I would take the worse car in my fleet and put it out there and get what I could. You never know where your going to finish there. The cars are just too big and heavy, and tooo much ego for that place.
Anyone have any thoughts... on road courses.

Luck is when preperation meets opportunity

#2 Colmesneilfan1

Colmesneilfan1

Smoakhouse Libertarian

• Administrators
  • 28,771 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

I like them for a good change of pace...but I'm with you on which car I would use if I were an owner.....

Mark 16: 16..."16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

Acts 2: 38...."38And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Acts 22: 16...."16And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name."

I Peter 3: 21...."21Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,"

The above Scripture is from the English Standard Version

#3 Payzone

Payzone

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

I like Infineon....I like the beating and banging.

#4 GOLEE

GOLEE

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (Colmesneilfan1 @ Jun 21 2010, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like them for a good change of pace...but I'm with you on which car I would use if I were an owner.....

It is a change of pace, and alot of teams are putting more into their road courses programs, therefore spending a ton of money, only to have it wrecked intentionally because of someones temper. I like the racing, but just too many good cars getting spun out. I felt bad for Ambrose, he had the best car, but merely choked. Of coarse the 48 in your mirror doesnt help much.

#5 hiram

hiram

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

Make the guys turn right a few times....different like restrictor plate races are...I m just waiting how Logano, and Truex jr, and Burton respond Sunday in New Hampshire.....Maybe they should hire some road racing ringers for Daytona next month

"My other car is a ragged ole' truck" -
Billy Joe Shaver

#6 GOLEE

GOLEE

Coaching Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (hiram @ Jun 22 2010, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Make the guys turn right a few times....different like restrictor plate races are...I m just waiting how Logano, and Truex jr, and Burton respond Sunday in New Hampshire.....Maybe they should hire some road racing ringers for Daytona next month

Gordon didnt make many friends either, he better get out front next week and stay there.
I read an article on Nscar.com today that spoke to all of the quarling going on. This is what they wanted when they said take the gloves off. It sells tickets, but eventually only the big 4 will be left, because the little guy cant afford to play any longer.

#7 BGR

BGR

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

I always like the road courses with the beating and banging, just like Bristol and Martinsville. It is a nice change from the cookie-cutter race tracks. I like the gloves off format, Nascar was getting far too P/C.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users